Chapter 4

Tris POV

I am in a field. I see Tobias held at gunpoint by Peter. Peter turns to me and smiles. I'm confused. Peter doesn't smile at me. Peter hates me and I hate him. Then Peter turns to Tobias.

"She is mine now. Bye bye Four."

Then he shoots.

I wake up screaming and crying. Christina comes running into my room. I'm confused.

What is Chrisina doing in Tobias's apartment? Then the events from last night flood my mind and I cry even harder.

Christina comes and comforts me.

"Bad dream?" She asks.

I nod weakly.

"It's gonna be ok Tris. Four is really worried about you. He came by last night but I told him you needed to sleep. Why did you run off last night anyways?" Chrisina asks with concern in her voice.

I realize that I never really went into detail about what happened the night that Peter, Drew, and Al kidnapped me. I should tell her. She is my best friend after all.

"W-well that night. The night th-that Peter, Drew, an-and Al kidnapped me, Peter, he- he touched me." I stop when I see the look of disgust and horror plastered on Christina's face.
"They dangled me over the Ch-Chasm and Peter would have dropped me if
s-somone didn't come. I almost died that night Chris. I could never forgive Peter for that. That is why I have a fear of kidnapping. Then he kisses me when he knows I hate him and that I'm with To- Four." I break down into tears.

"Oh Tris! I'm so sorry! I didn't know!" Christina says with sympathy. "We will get him for this." She says with a glint in her eye.

I force a laugh. "I-I should go talk to him. Four, I mean."

"Ok he is probably in his apartment. Do you want me to walk you?"

"No I'm ok. Thanks for everything Chrisina." I say while I hug her.

"What are friends for?" She says with a smile.

In front if Tobias's apartment

I am standing in front of Tobias's apartment.

I am about to knock when I stop.

What am I going to say?
Sorry for kissing Peter right in front of you and I didn't even pull away?

I don't know what I will say to him. All I know is that I need him right now.

I knock.

Tobias POV

I didn't sleep much last night. I was to worried about Tris.

I decide to get out of bed and make some breakfast because I don't really want to go to the dining hall.

I am just about to pour some cereal when I hear a small knock on the door.
I open it to see Tris standing outside. Her hair is a mess and her eyes are red and there are tear stains going down her cheeks.

I pull her into a hug and we walk into my- no our apartment.

"I'm so sorry Tobias." She said quietly.

"Why would you be sorry? Peter kissed you and you slapped him! I know it wasn't your fault." I tell her.

"Uriah..."

"It wasn't his fault either. He dared Peter to kiss anyone, thinking that he would kiss Lynn. I don't know why he kissed you but I hate him for it."

She looks relieved. She was probably so upset that Uriah betrayed her.

"I-I'm gonna go take a shower." Tris mutters.

"Ok. When you are done, get dressed, we are going to Uriah's place. Zeke told me that he's a mess."

She nods and goes into the bathroom with some clothes and a towel.

I hope that we can just get back to normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter!! Don't forget to comment and vote ❤️😊

- Emily❤️