The Race For Love. Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

"Jake stop, that wasn't funny." I told him.

"Yes it was," he said " anyways you laughed at me." he added.

"Get off of me!" I demanded as I pushed against his chest.

"What if I don't want to?" he said.

"Who cares what you want." I told him.

"I do," he said before pressing his lips to mine. I was caught so off guard. I really didn't know how to react. It was all so sudden. I couldn't do this. I mean I was married, not to mention I didn't want to be hurt by Jake again. I was not set on the fact that I was the only girl in his life neither was I set on the fact that he loved me, there was no way that he loved me. Flashes of Trevon hitting me shot through my head which made me forget about trying to save my marriage, I didn't need him anymore. Then I thought about Jake, how he had hurt me. Well who cares. I wasn't going to get into a relationship with him, so why not have fun maybe I should hurt him like he did me. I moved my lips against his. I tasted the whip cream and chocolate as I licked his bottom lip for entrance. He seemed surprised but soon opened his mouth giving me entrance. I found his tongue and his and mine danced together, but pretty soon the lack of air took over and caused me to push him back. He buried his head into my neck.

"You don't know how much I need you right now." he whispered into my ear. I chuckled.

"You don't need me, you want me." I told him "but you can't always get what you want!" I told him right before pushing him off of me. I got up from the ground and so did he.

"You are such a tease!" he said pushing me against the counter.

"And you are such a player!" I told him. A confused look crossed his face.

"What are you talking about?" He asked me.

"Do you really expect me to believe that you love me, and that I'm the only girl you are after right now."

"Lyssa I do love you," he replied.

"That's bullshit Jake, you told me you didn't. I'm just sex to you. I'm a good at it remember." I repeated the words he had said some years ago.

"Alyssa forget about everything else I have said or done. I do love you and you are the only girl I want in my life." he stated. It was all lies and I knew it, but who cares. I would have my fun, while he had his.

"Whatever," I said walking away to head for the shower.

"Alyssa I love you." he said.

"Of course you do Jake!" I said before walking away and getting into the shower.

I got out of the shower making up my mind. It had consumed my thoughts all throughout my shower until I made the final decision to have my fun with Jake. It was just fun, no ties and no bonds, just fun, at least that is what it would be for me.

I walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around me. Jake was sitting down on the bed with his face buried in his hands but he removed from the position and lifted his head once he heard me. He looked at me and I noticed his eyes scan every inch of my body.

"Jake," I called out causing him to jump out of his trances.

"Yea?" he replied a little disoriented.

"What were you staring at?" I said walking closer towards him.

"You!" he stated boldly. I laughed.

"Why?" I asked him as I straddled him.

"Because you are beautiful," he told which cause a few butterflies to explode in my stomach but I ignored them. I slid my hands under his shirt and they roamed his upper body. God I had missed his body. Wait, snap out of it, you hate his body. I lifted his shirt off and tore it away from his body.