Chapter 13 Part 1

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes " Okay let's go " I sighed as we walked out the room.

We made our way downstairs and walked out the door, getting in Yandy's car and driving away. I placed a hand to my stomach as it began to bubble with nervousness. Lord please let this go well.

" Okay now where the hell is this house?! How can you tell someone what avenue something's on, but not the house?!!! There's like a billion houses out here!!! " Yandy cried annoyed as she drove slowly down Frederick Boulevard, looking from house to house trying to figure out which one is holding Taylor's Baby Shower inside.

I shrugged not even saying nothing, I'm going to let her find it herself. I'm still trying to figure out how she doesn't see that big ass pink banner that says " IT'S A GIRL " hanging off that big brown house up the street making it extremely obvious that that's the house Taylor's Baby Shower is in. People in China could probably see that banner it's so big, meanwhile Yandy can't see it and it's right in her face.

I continued to play with my freshly painted pink nails as I listened to Yandy's rant.

" That's so ridiculous!!! How the hell are we suppose to figure out what house it is?!! We waisted our time getting dressed up for nothing. You know what, call Trent. Call him and ask him because I don't know where the fu.... " she trailed off as her eyes drifted to the huge pink banner up the street. She looked at me and looked at the banner again, before she smiled sheepishly. Yeah, she feels stupid now.

" Done with your rant? " I asked while crossing my arms over my chest and raising an eyebrow.

She cleared her throat and nodded, before silently drove up the street to the house and parked behind a red Jeep. Damn it's a lot of cars parked out here, it must be packed inside.

That nervous feeling came over me again. All these cars parked out here, that must mean practically Tyron's whole family is in there. And that also means that I have to meet every last one of them....this is going to be a very long night.

Me and Yandy got out the car and began walking to the house. The closer we got, the louder the music from the inside became, and the more nervous bubbles began to form in my stomach. Okay Chasity just be cool and relax, everything's gonna be fine.

We approached the house and stopped at the door.

" We may as well just walk in, nobody's gonna hear the doorbell over this loud music " Yandy said eyeing the door. Yeah she's right, this music is so loud you wouldn't even hear Christina Agulera hitting high notes if she was right in front of you.

I nodded in agreement and reached for the doornob opening the door. As soon as we stepped foot in the house, we was greeted by Pink...Pink everywhere. There were Pink balloons, Pink table coverings, Pink plates, Pink cups, Pink everything. It's like a Nicki Minaj personally came here and decorated the whole house based off her album. But I have to admit, it looks really beautiful though. You can tell they put a lot of time and hard work into this.

I closed the door and me and Yandy stepped into the house more, and I gasped as I began to scan the place...there's got to be like 50,000 people here!!! Okay I'm exaggerating, but there seriously are a lot of people here. Not enough to feel cramped up, but enough for the place to look full. It looks like more of a club than a Baby Shower, it's so many people.

Then it dawned on me...Oh God I have to meet all these freaking people!!! I don't have enough Charisma skills to meet every last person in here, talk to every last one of them, and get every last one of their approvals because I'm dating Tyron. Damn, I shouldn't have came, I can't do this. I can't impress every single person in here, I might as well just go home before either Tyron, Trent, or Taylor spots me. I'll just tell them I felt under the weather that's why I couldn't make it. Sure the guilt will eat me alive, but I'll deal with it.