Chapter 6

Chapter 6 guys, hope u like it :) I'm sorry I didn't upload last weekend like I promised, I was'nt feeling good and I had the headache from Hell. But anyway, please comment and vote and tell me what you think, I really appriciate it.

 Dedication : Her student teacher romance story The Tempting Apple inspired me to write a student teacher romance. It's a really good book and I harass her for uploads lol :)

Picture of Willow below.

Chapter 6

Chasity's POV

The next morning I woke up feeling really rebellious. I don't know why but sometimes I just wake up with a new feeling. Sometimes I feel angry, sad, happy, board, goofy or just exhausted. I guess today I'm feeling like I wanna rebel....not good for the teachers.

I took a nice warm shower washing all my muscles preparing for school, work, and my date later on. Today is gonna be a long dragging day.

When I got out the shower I went through my duffel bag and pulled on my silver hauler top with the words ' Your boyfriend thinks I'm Hot ' in black bold letters. I also pulled on some high waist skinny jeans that hugs my curves like a glove.

Realising that the only two shoes I packed was my Cheetah wedge heels and my red pumps, I just went in Willows closet and pulled on a pair of her silver sparkly pumps. She wouldn't mind, we always share clothes. 

I straightened my hair and put on some mascara and pink lip gloss along with my hoop ear rings. When I was satisfied with my appearance I grabbed my bag, cellphone, and iPod and ran down the stairs. Me and Willow ate a bowl of Lucky Charms and raced out the door.

When we arrived at school and began walking that anxious feeling came back to me, I know that feeling is only here because I'm about to see Mr Anderson.

" Stop it Chasity, he's your teacher " I scolded myself. Maybe if I say it a few times I'd get it through my head.

" Chasity who are you talking to? " Willow asked looking at me like I grown two heads.

I shook my head " Somebody who isn't quite listening to me " I said sighing.

She looked at me again shaking her head before mumbling something about " Yandy's craziness rubbing off on me ".

Speaking of the devil.....

" Hey Chassy Boo. Hey Willow Smith!!! " Yandy called as she raced to us.

I smiled " Hey Yandy ".

" Wassup Yandy " Willow said.

We all did a 3 some hug before we continued to walk.

Yandy smirked at me " Are you hyped for your date tonight? " she asked grinning wickedly.

I nodded kind of feeling a little excited.

" What date? " Willow asked confused. Oh I forgot she wasn't there when Ronney asked me out.

" Her date with Mr Ronney Cole. The sexy hot captain of the basketball team " Yandy gushed. She's a sucker for ball players.

Willow looked at me shocked " Oh hell no Chasity, your not going anywhere with him! " Willow cried angrily. Ugh, I knew she'd over react

Before I opened my mouth to talk, Yandy cut me off.

" And why the hell can't she?! " Yandy snapped. Oh God, let me warn ya'll World War III is about to go down.

Willow glared " Because he's a dog. He'll take her out and have her panties on his bedroom floor by the end of the night " she barked.