Chapter 29

Heyy guys :) Okay, here's Chapter 29, I hope u like it. Don't 4 get 2 comment and vote :) Thanks :)

 Chapter 29

Chasity's POV

I sighed as I slipped on my red strapless dress that came up to my mid thigh, before I slipped on my red and black pumps. I then plugged up my flat iron and straightened my hair, making it fall gently past my shoulders. I then applied some mascara and eyeliner, before putting on some bright red lip gloss. I sprayed myself with my Sex and the City perfume, before I slipped on my diamond hoop earrings.

I bet your wondering where I'm going. Well let me just say, after spending like half of the day with my dad today...I got a little depressed. I mean we did have a little fun, I told him about my birthday party and the promise ring that Tyron gave to me, and about how Tyron got my name tattooed on his chest. He listened the whole time of course, but then he pulled out a birthday card that he made for me along with a picture. And that's when things got a little rough.

The picture was of me, him, and my mom. The picture was taken back in 2008 when I was like 13, and when my family was actually normal. My dad has his hand wrapped around my mom's shoulders, my mom was pressed into his side, and she had her arm wrapped around me and I had my arms gladly around her.

After he gave me that picture, I had literally broke down. I broke down because the picture just shows me how truly my life has changed, because this once happy family is gone. My mom is a alcoholic stripping whore who now has HIV, my dad is dying from Cancer, and me....well I'm dating my teacher. This family is just dis functional.

Anyway after everything that had happened with my dad, I just feel like I need to go out and clear my mind of everything. So yes, I decided to accept Ronney's offer and go out to the Club with him. But he changed his mind and instead of us going to Club Kitten, we're going to Club Paradise. It's not as nice as Club Kitten is, but I'd rather go there to avoid drama with my mom.

I looked my appearance over in the mirror and when I was satisfied, I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs.

" Baby, can you drive me to Yandy's house? " I asked Ty as I walked into the living room.

He was lazily laid out on the couch, munching on a big bag of Doritos while flipping through the channels on the t.v with the remote. Aww, he looks so cute like that.

His eyes flickered over in my direction and he looked my body over, before turning his attention back to the t.v

" You a little dressed up to be going to Yandy's house " he stated before popping a chip into his mouth.

I sighed " Yeah um...actually I'm going out with a friend. They're just picking me up from Yandy's house " I explained to him.

He raised an eyebrow " What friend? " he asked. Ugh, why did he have to ask that?! I really hate lying to him, but there's no way in hell that I'm telling Tyron that I'm going out with Ronney tonight. All he's gonna do is go on and on and on about how Ronney is no good and how he doesn't trust him. And honestly, I'm in no mood to hear it.

" Chayann " I lied, trying to keep a straight face. Please believe me.

He flipped through the channels for a few more seconds, before he sighed and tossed the remote to the side and stood up from the couch.

" Aight. I got to pick up Sierra from Taylor's house anyway " he said, grabbing his keys off of the Coffee Table.

I nodded and I followed him out the door. We then walked up to his car and got in, before he began to drive away.