06 | BEARS WILL BE BEARS PT. 3

✯               ✯               ✯

✯ ✯ ✯

"A Grimm? Are you out of your mind?" Monroe exclaims. "I can't do this."

"Look, I know this is not exactly ideal. But me and Nick are close to closing this case with the Jägerbars, and our Captain pulled police protection from my mom's room." Isabelle explains.

"I'm not a cop." Monroe argues turning away.

"Yeah, but you're one of the only ones we know that know about everything we're dealing with." Isabelle counters following him.

"No. I am the only one who is stupid enough to talk to you guys." Monroe snaps.

"Monroe, please. I can't just leave her here unprotected." Isabelle begs.

"What the hell makes you think I am gonna stay here and protect her?" Monroe questions.

"Because as stupid as this may sound — I trust you." Isabelle states. "Monroe.. my mom's already dying. I can't let her be murdered for being something that she can't help."

"Oh, man." Monroe sighs.

"Please stay. I promise I'll be back as soon as I can." Isabelle pleads before heading back down to her car when her phone begins ringing — it was Hank. "Hank, what's going on?"

"Rocky's dad just called. Gilda made bail. She went over to his house and got a gun Rocky had in his room, and he couldn't stop her. Said she was gonna get Rocky back or kill the people that took him." Hank informs her.

"I'll meet you guys at the Rabe's." Isabelle replies quickly hanging up before racing in her car and speeding down the road.

✯               ✯               ✯

Speeding up the Rabe's driveway followed by Hank and Nick Isabelle quickly gets out as they walk over to Frank and Julia.

"What do you want?" Frank inquires.

"The woman who broke into your house is on her way here." Nick answers.

"She made bail and apparently blames you for her missing boyfriend." Isabelle continues.

"She's got a gun." Hank adds looking around.

"What? Is everything okay?" Frank asks.

"Everything's fine." Julia assures him.