The Dolma

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!

Ok so, I don't know what's going on with wattpad, but I have 4 chapters published, and yet it appears that I have published the last 3 twice and I honestly have no idea how that happened. If any of you have any idea of how to fix this, please tell me!

Thank you!

•••

Arthur burst through Merlin's chamber door while holding his stomach in a fit of laughter. Merlin lazily opened his eyes with a frown on his face and looked at his stupid king who had tears in the corners of his eyes.

"Arthur", groaned the boy. "It's the middle of the night, what do you want?" he asked, annoyed at the prat in front of him.

"The-"

Arthur attempted to speak but failed miserably as he couldn't control his laughter, pissing the tired warlock off even more.

It had only been a few weeks since he had found out of Merlin's magic and suddenly, while he was laying awake in his bed, it hit him.

"Y-you... you were... The Dolma!" Arthur finally managed to say while falling to the floor, not being able to control his laughter.

Merlin looked at him dumbfounded, lifting his eyebrow.

"Please tell me this is not why you decided to wake me up in the middle of the night!?" Merlin sighed, exasperated, dangerously glaring at the idiot on the floor.

"Oh, but this is worth waking you from the dead!" the king exclaimed, calming down a little.

"One day, Arthur Pendragon, I'm going to have you do all my chores and we'll see then what is worth waking me up for!"

Arthur showed a big, innocent smile before standing up and stepping closer to the bed.

"Aw, come on babe, don't be like this!" he pleaded on a childish, whiny voice.

"Don't you babe me! Have you got any idea how tiring all the work you have me do is?"

Arthur didn't listen to him. Instead, he threw himself in the bed and pulled Merlin in his arms.

"Well, now that I'm here, I might as well enjoy", he spoke with a sweet smile on his face as he placed a light kiss on his boyfriend's collarbone, moving up to his lips.

As they pulled apart, Merlin sighed with a smile and gave in, wrapping his arms around the blonde man and soothed his hair before placing a kiss on his forehead.

"You're a spoiled prat, you know that?"

"I don't mind as long as it's you who's spoiling me", Arthur answered, his face hidden in Merlin's chest. "Good night, Merlin!"

"Good night!"

And with that, they closed their eyes, drifting into a peaceful sleep.

However, not even two minutes after, despite giving it his best to keep it in, Arthur let out a giggle. Merlin opened his eyes, sighing.

"What is it?" the boy asked, to which his boyfriend answered on an amused, almost mocking tone:

"The Dolma!"

"For fuck's sake, Arthur!!"