33 - Step Five (The final step)

Start from the beginning

"He could be hurt Token! Tweek doesn't like big, crowded areas either! How are you so calm?" Craig exclaimed and I smiled at how worried he was over me. 

"He is fine, just breath," Token said and Clyde let out a sob. 

"He could be dead! We are terrible friends!" He cried and I let out a silent sigh. 

"You know, I think terrible isn't the right word. The word you are looking for is amazing although overly worried could work as well," I said with a smile, making all three of them jump and turn around. 

Before I knew it all three of them jumped over the bench and tackled me. 

"I was so worried! Are you okay? Where have you been? I'm so sorry for whatever we did!" Clyde Cried making me chuckled. 

"I  g-gotta breath guys," I said and they quickly got off of me. 

"Where did you go? You had us worried sick! It's been hours!" Craig said anger laced in his voice and expression making me flinch. 

"I-I fainted... Th-there was an argument and they tried to drag m-me into it," I tried to explain but it came out very stuttered and quiet. 

"Holy shit! Are you okay?" Token asked and I nodded. 

"Y-yeah, Mike, Bebe, and Red were nearby. They carried me to a shady area and watched over m-me while I was out. Th-they said they tried finding and calling you guys, but you wouldn't pick up," I said and Craig growled, making me flinch again. 

"Sorry," he said but his tone was still full of anger. 

I nodded and they smiled. 

"Well, they are closing soon, Ferris Wheel?" Clyde asked Token hesitantly. 

"Sure, you guys wanna ride just you two or all four of us?" Token asked and Clyde looked a little disappointed so I sighed. 

I gently hit Craig's arm and gestured towards Clyde. 

"By ourselves. I need to talk to Tweek anyway," he said and they nodded and we got in line. 

After we got in the cart, Token and Clyde in the one before ours, it was pretty awkward. I didn't know if I should say anything, and if I should, what would I say? I'm pretty sure Craig was thinking the same because he stared at his feet and fidgeted with his fingers. 

"Tweek, can I ask you a question?" Craig asked, finally breaking the awkward silence, and I nodded. 

"Do you remember when we first met? I called you Twink and told they guys your name was Twink," He asked and I nodded with a frown. 

"Yeah... why?" I asked and he sighed. 

"Why didn't you ever correct me?" he asked and I shrugged. 

"I was scarred I guess," I said and he looked upset. 

"Why?" He asked and I shrugged. 

"Have I ever told you about my past schools and stuff?" I asked and he thought for a second before shaking his head. 

"Not really. We know you were bullied a bit but that's it," he said and I nodded. 

"When people give you nicknames, no matter what it is, you a-always respond. Y-you don't correct them, y-you never show signs of d-disliking the name, a-and no matter w-what, you always r-respond," I explained an he gave me a worried expression. 

"You know I honestly thought it was your name, Twink that is. I misheard and wasn't paying attention," he said and I nodded. 

"Wh-what about spaz?" I accidentally said and he sighed.