Chapter 20

(So, I've noticed that you people have stopped reading my later stories. What's up with that?) Oh, btw, Nova is Irish/British (like, both her parents are pure Irish and pure British, so she's half pure Irish and half pure British)
Nova's POV
I sighed as Dan paced the floor. "So, you're telling me that this Ruby wants to murder my wife, for no reason?" He snapped. "Unless... you did say that Ruby loves Lucifer. And you did put him back in his cage. So, she's probably luring you guys out here to get revenge from killing her idol." I said, knowing my accents are coming out clearly from my realization. "Your British? And Irish?" Joel asked. "Yes, now shut up and help me." I snapped, tossing a brown spray paint just darker than the floor. "I thought you guys used red or white paint?" Joel asked. "Actually, it doesn't matter what color it is, it works just the same." I explained, starting to draw on a Devil's Trap.
*1 Hour Later*
I sighed and looked at the house. It was covered in paint of Angel Repellents and Devil's Traps. She looked at Dan. "Go get Jemma. Take Sam with you." I said. Dan nodded, grabbed his car keys, and ran out the door with Sam in tow. "Hey, blondie, why couldn't I have gone?" Dean asked. "'Cause your a complete -blep-" I answered, putting my demon knife in my pocket, preparing for a fight.

*Destiny's POV*

I cried as she loaded an afk. No...no...no...no...no...nooooooooooo... I thought as she relayed her plan to me.

(So, explanation. When it's Destiny's POV, it's Destiny reaction while Ruby's making her do this. When it's Ruby's POV while she's doing things.

Edit: This is the first part of my series and I will have more characters added into the next book: Don't Break My Heart

STAY TUNED

Word Count - 289

Peace ~Minnowshadow)

(To those loyal fans (do I have any? We shall see)who have stuck by me all this time, I have an announcement! I'm going to rewrite I Can't Believe You and publish it and the first versions of Don't Break My Heart on this website called Archives Of Our Own (AO3) and my username is the same on there as on here. I apologize for not updating in so long.

New Word Count - 390

December 21, 2019

~Minnowshadow)