Chapter 8

I know there has been a lot of A/Ns, but they will die down, I promise

Jack's POV (First person for a while)

I gulped and saw a brown-haired man giving me the death stare. "Alex Wasabi." the police officer said. The man stood and followed the police officer. "Sean McLoughlin." the judge called. I let out a calming breath and stood. "Alright, so, explain the case to me, Sean." The judge told me. I took a deep breath and began, "It all began about six years ago when I met Alex. He was an amazing boyfriend, until a year after we met. He started to...hit... me..." I let out an uncomfortable breath. Lizzie glanced at me and calmed me down. I took another calming breath and continued. "A-after about a month of hitting, h-he threatened to kill me i-if I l-left him. T-then if I-I messed up, e-even a little b-bit, he would 'p-punish' me." I started to stutter. "How would he 'punish' you?" the judge asked. "H-he would..." (bleeping this out 'cause it's no my thing) a-and then one day, I had enough and I escaped. I found Mark Fischbach and he helped me with him." I finished. "I see Mr. Wasabi has already been arrested for the attempted murder of Mark Fischbach. Hmm, and, you have not completed all of your years." The judge looked up from a paper. "And if you have enough evidence, Mr. Wasabi can be convicted to a life sentence." The judge said. Jack took out a camera and gave it to the police officer, who took it to the judge. "This is enough evidence. Life in prison for Alex Wasabi." The judge declared and hit her gavel. The judge got off the stand. She walked over to Jack. "You're Jacksepticeye, right?" she asked. "Yeah." Jack told her, "A long time ago." The judge smiled. "I recognized your green hair. I'm sorry this happened to you." she sighed, "Some people are despicable." she spat. "I'm Signe by the way." she chuckled and gave Jack her phone number. "Call me." she said. "Okay!" Jack smiled. Lizzie ran up to him and kissed him. "Ah! Oh, hey Liz." Jack chuckled. "I'm so proud of you!" Lizzie kissed him again. "Come on! Let's have a date night!" Lizzie grabbed his hand. She led him away. They ran outside and to a fancy restaurant, but Jack stopped in shock. "What is it, boobear?" Lizzie asked. "M-Mark." was all Jack said. Lizzie turned around and saw Mark and a brown-haired woman. "Amy, you make me the happiest man alive, and will you make me happier, and..." Mark got down on one knee and opened a black box. "Amy Nelson, will you marry me?" Mark asked. "Oh my god, Mark!" Amy gasped. "Of course!" The whole restaurant clapped. "You okay, Jack?" Lizzie asked. Jack nodded and truly was okay with it. "I have you, and you are all I need." Jack kissed Lizzie.

(So I guess Mark and Amy are married now, and apparently Alex Wasabi, Guava Juice's brother was Jack's abuser...I'M SORRY, DON'T HURT ME!!!!!!)