Chapter 10

Ian's POV

I was woken up by the brightness of the sun coming from the window. I groaned as I covered my face with my hands and rolled over to escape the light. That's when I felt someone laying beside me.

''What the hell..?" I mumbled as I struggled to get my tired eyes to open. It took awhile before they adjusted but when they did I realised something else.

This wasn't my room. Where the hell am I?

I heard a couple of tired noises coming from the person laying next to me. Oh that's right, I'm not alone. There is a girl lying next to me in a room I don't recognise and my head is hurting like hell. Can someone please tell me what's going on here?

I wanted to know what was happening. At least who the person next to me was. I reached my hand out to move away the messy brown hair that was covering the girls face.

"Ian. Why are you touching my hair." She grumbled and turned around to look at me with tired eyes.

Oh. It's Sam. I'm at Sam's house, in her bed and I have no idea why. Well this is fucking great.

''What the hell happened last night? Did we...?'' I asked but she didn't let me finish.

''God no, we didn't have sex if that's what you think!'' She said as her cheeks turned a bit red when she mentioned the word ''sex''.

''Okay calm down! I just needed to be sure of it. I mean you wouldn't be the first girl to fall for my enormous amount of charm.'' I said as I planted a smirk on my face and laid back down with my hands behind my head.

''More like your enormous amount of ego.." She said just loud enough for me to hear.

I grinned at her remark and glanced at her as she sat up and stretched her hands up above her head. Then she stood up and tiredly walked over to her closet.

I couldn't help but stare a bit. She was only wearing a loose
T-shirt that reached to her mid thigh. She looked kinda..hot.

''Stop staring at me. It's rude.'' Sam suddenly said.

''I'm not staring Sammy. I'm just admiring your...T-shirt. Yeah, that's right.''

I'm so smart sometimes.

She just rolled her eyes at me. Who's the rude one now, huh?

She put on a pair of grey sweatpants and black, fuzzy socks.

''So, are you going to tell me why I'm here and what I did last night?'' I asked and she turned around.

''Nah, I'm gonna let you remember by yourself. That way you will be getting weird flashbacks all day and I can laugh at you when you get embarrassed over what you did.'' She said smiled viciously at me.

''Seriously? You're not gonna tell me anything?'' I stared at her in disbelief.

''Nope.''

I tried thinking back to yesterday but unfortunately for me it caused my headache to get even worse.

''I'm sorry but I will not be able to think before I've done something about this hangover.'' I said and started to massage my temples.

''I'll get you an aspirin. Come downstairs with me.'' She said and went out of the bedroom.

I wonder what I did last night.. Why can't she just tell me?

I stood up and followed Sam down the stairs and in to the kitchen. She was trying to reach the aspirin on the top shelf and it wasn't going so well.

"I'll get it.'' I said as I walked up behind her and reached for the top shelf. She turned her head and looked at me for a moment and I realised I was standing pretty close to her.