Chapter 3

My eyes flung open when my alarm clock rang unnecessarily loud. I grabbed my pillow and threw it on the annoying clock. To my delight it stopped ringing. I smiled proudly to myself. Ha! I really showed that alarm clock who's in charge here! That was my final thought before I went back to sleep.

*

"Samantha darling?" I slowly opened my eyes when I heard my mothers voice.

"Why aren't you up yet? Aren't you feeling well? It's almost nine o clock."

I stared at my mother with panic in my eyes. "Nine o clock?!" I screamed.

"Why didn't you wake me up!" I almost jumped out of bed and ran to my wardrobe.

"God I'm going to be so late!" I said more to myself than to my mom.

She just sighed and went downstairs again. I quickly picked some clothes to put on and rushed in to my bathroom. I didn't have time to put on any makeup so I just brushed my hair really quick and ran down the stairs.

"Bye mom!" I said as I past the kitchen.

"But honey you haven't eaten any breakfast!" I heard my mother yell right before I closed the door.

It didn't matter. I could eat something at school.

*

When I got to school I was already twenty minutes late and I could barley breath. I knocked on the door to my biology classroom. Unfortunately for me we had mr Wilson in biology to. He opened the door and gave me an angry look.

"Well look who finally decided to join us!" He said ironically and I could feel everybody's eyes on me. I even heard a few silent giggles.

"Now could you please get seated? You have already wasted almost five minutes of my lesson!" He said harshly.

I sighed and took a look around to find an empty seat. I did find one at the very back of the classroom. Next to Ian. Well this is going to be intresting.

I didn't look at Ian when I sat down. I had already embarrassed myself enough for one day. I tried to concentrate at what mr Wilson said but it wasn't easy because I could feel that Ian was watching me. And it was very distracting.

"What are you looking at?" I hissed a little to loud.

He gave away a silent chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I asked and finally turned my head to look at him.

"You know, many girls check me out so I'm used to it. But it's funny how obvious it is that you think I'm hot." He said and smirked.

What the f..?That selfish egomaniac! How dare he suggest that I think he's hot? Fine, I did think so before but not anymore!

"Ian, I would roll around in dog poop and then take a three hours bath in a tub filled with spit and piranhas rather than even think about you as hot. " I said with my most hatred filled voice ever.

He just kept looking at me with a small smile playing on his lips.

"I like it when you say my name." He said. I gave him a blank stare.

"Didn't you just hear my extremely cruel insult?" I asked.

"Of curse I did." He answered. "And it was pretty good if I say so myself." He continued.

"So why weren't you insulted!" I hissed with frustration in my voice.

He opened his mouth to answer but before he could make a sound another voice interrupted.

"Ms Williams!" Mr Wilson said. "Apparently you can't do nothing but interrupt my classes. I'll meet you here after school for detention!" He finished.

"But..." I started but he cut me of.

"I said you will meet me here for detention and that's final! Class dismissed!"

I sighed and started to put my things together. Before I started to walk out of the classroom I turned around to Ian and said.

"Thanks a lot jerk."

He just gave me one of his stupid smiles and walked past me out from the classroom.