Chapter 4

I was alone in the detention classroom. Mr Wilson had left twenty minutes ago.

He said he was going to go through some tests but I doubt it. He was probably taking a nap in his office right now.

What was the point of giving me detention if he wasn't even going to give me something to do? This was a total waste of time.

I sneaked up to the classroom door. It had a window on it and it had an excellent view towards Mr Wilson's study. As I had expected he was fast asleep.

"That's it, I'm getting out of here." I mumbled to myself.

I felt on the door knob. It was looked. My usual luck. I decided there was no use and went back to my seat.

Suddenly I heard a clicking noise and the door opened.

"Hello Sammy. Need any help?"

If it would have been anyone else, and I seriously mean anyone, I would have been thrilled. But it wasn't.

"What are you doing here Ian?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"I'm busting you out of curse. You should put a smile on that grumpy face of yours and thank me." He answerd.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I said. "You're the person who put me here in the first place, remember?" I continued.

"And now I'm trying to make it up to you, so please be a nice girl and come with me."

He said it with a serious tone but I could see the smile playing on his lips. I finally decided to go with him. It couldn't be worse than sitting here, right?

When he understood I was going to go with him a satisfied smile appeard on his face.

"Whipe away that stupid smile from your face and get me out of here." I snapped at him.

"My pleasure." He said and held the door open for me. I just rolled my eyes.

A couple of minutes later we were out in the schools parking lot. I gazed around trying to figure out which car was his.

I failed and asked him insted.

"Which one is yours?"

He pointed to the left side of the parking lot where a shining, black motorbike was standing.

"That one." He said.

I actually liked motorbikes. I liked that they were smaller and much more flexible than ordinary cars and that you could feel the wind in you're hair and all that stuff.

What I didn't like was the thought of sitting behind Ian on one. Sitting very close I might ad. With my arms around him. He wasn't exactly my favorite person on the planet right now. Though I was kind of greatful he had busted me out from detention. But let's not forget he did put me there. Okey back to the subject Sam.

I think he noticed that I was really thinking over this because he looked at me and said:

"Afraid of bikes, are we?"

Afraid? That's what he thought I was thinking about? Please. He clearly underestimated me.

"It's not the bike, it's you." I said.

"Your afraid of me?" He looked amused.

"No! That's not what I meant. I just don't wanna sit on a bike with you." I explained.

"So you are afraid?" He teased.

"No, I.. You know what? I'm really not in the mood for this conversation right now. Let's just go." I said.

"Well you started it" He said and sat down on the bike.

I opened my mouth and was about to give him a smart answer but couldn't come up with something. He noticed, of curse, and chuckled.

"Don't laugh at me." I warned. He just smirked and threw me a helmet.

I still didn't really want to get on the bike but I swallowed my pride and sat down behind him.

"You might wanna sit a bit closer." He said.

"Why? You think I'm going to fall of the bike?" I said.

"No I just want you to sit closer." He said and shrugged.

"I think I'm fine thank you." I snapped.

He chuckled again.

"So, where do you live?" He asked me. I looked at him suspicious.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked.

"Well it's kind of hard to drive you home when I don't know where to drive." He answered.

"Oh..ok.. Sorry.. Ehm it's that way." I blushed. I felt so stupid. Why did I even care? He's an ass and I shouldn't be blushing over an ass!

We were both silent all the way home to my house. When we finally got there I got of the bike and wasn't really sure what to say.

"Thanks for the ride." I mumbled.

"Anytime." He smirked. "Oh, and by the way, you might wanna fix your hair a little."

I looked up and saw my hair standing in all sorts of directions. I started to brush threw it with my fingers.

"Actually, you should leave it as it is." He suddenly said. "You look hotter that way."

I stared at him, but he just chuckled and drove away.

"Creep." I muttered as I started to walk inside.