Chapter 7

During this time in 5th grade, I forgot to mention this.

Had

Boyfriend.

Yes, I did. His name was Dale. I had a boyfriend and I couldn't believe it.

He asked me out a few days after Valentines Day. I was excited and happy. I would always sneak glances at him during class and I could catch him staring at me. We dated for a few months. He would always ask me before recess if I wanted him to play with me. I told him to do whatever he wanted.

One day he actually played hide and seek with my friends. We laughed and had a lot of fun.

The next day he gave me a bracelet. It was one of those rubber band bracelets. Made with pink and purple rubber bands with an,

   ' I <3 you '

bracelet charm. I loved it. I wore it all the time. Then the day after that he broke up with me.

Ya.

After 8 or 7 months of dating, he broke up with me. I'm fine with it. How he did it though I hate.

He said he was going into the military camp and didn't want to hurt my feelings. I said okay and didn't shed a tear. Later in 7th grade, he started dating one of my best friends. And I found the truth to why he broke up with me.

But, that's a story for another time.

When I got into middle school I had a fun schedule. My science teacher, Mr. Remus, only showed videos so his class wasn't that hard. But What is special about his class is that I met one of my greatest best friend in the world.

Her name: Mary 

or

as you guys know as 

I've known her since the 6th grade and I'm glad I met her.

She is the sweetest, kindest, purest person I have ever known. I don't think I would be where I am today without her around. I invited her to come to sit at my table with Wheezey and Sale ( an acquaintance ). Once she sat down I started talking to her and becoming friends. 

I'm not going to tell you all her personal life or anything secretive or personal about her because that's her life and her story to tell.

After I met Mary I walked to her mom's room, she was a teacher and hung out with her in there before the bell for the first block rang.

Her mom is really sweet and I learned a lot about Mary.

She likes:

Super Smash Bros.

Kirby

Kirby

Kirby

Kirby

Kirby

Splatoon

Mario

Stuff like that. Plus she is an awesome artist. She is really good. I was friends with her ever since 6th grade. I will never forget the day I met her. I hope our friendship never ends.

Later in the year in history class, I cried.

I had made a zero on a test because I didn't bring my worksheet to turn in. I cried and let my head fall to the table. I had never got a zero before and I was always expected to get a 100 on everything. So I knew my dad and mother would yell at me. I knew that zero would damage my grade. All I could do was cry.

I sassed my teacher a little bit which wasn't fun. Afterward, I walked to my mother's classroom and told her. She was super super mad at me. I was in the band and I left my saxophone in my history teachers classroom. I walked to his classroom and told him I left it in there. He let me get it and he asked me how my mom reacted. I told him and he said he was sorry to hear that.

The next morning I told him I was sorry for sassing him and he accepted my apology. When he was passing out report cards he announced to the class,

   " I dropped your lowest grade. I thought it would help some of you. "

When he said ' help some of you ' he looked right at me. When he called my name I walked up there and hugged him saying thank you.

I was so grateful that he did that. For the rest of the year, I did my hardest to ace his class. I pulled an A+ in his class not to brag. 

As the year got to an end and our Honors Club field trip was coming up-

* INTERRUPTION *

Honors club: A club taking place 6-7th grade. It's where people have 93 average the whole year and an 85% average in all our classes. We would sell chocolate bars to get money so we wouldn't have to pay for the trip.

*INTERRUPTION OVER *

I also sprang my ankle before the trip yet, I still went. WORK OUT THE PAIN LIKE A MAN! 

So, we would room with 4 people every year and this year I was rooming with Nora, Mary, and Hope.

Hope was a very dramatic person. Where ever she walked Drama would follow her. 

She was the girl that would date my Ex boyfriend 2 weeks before the trip.