- 25 Sounds Familiar

[No trumblr Gif]

Sounds Familiar

"And you're dating an idol, too," Dongyup added, "Tell us your experience."

Taehyung hums and he looks off for a small moment, as if thinking. "I don't think people knowing is important. That's just the surface. I think that it's important to fall in love first. And then do everything else. If you love someone, you wouldn't push them around like that. You respect someone you love," he said.

"And how did you know you fell in love with Jeongguk?" Youngja asks.

Taehyung visibly blushes and he clears his throat. "Don't ask something so personal!" Dongyup said as he turns to Youngja and the audience laughs at their bickering. "No, no, it's okay!" Taehyung says as he shakes his head, smiling now that he's less embarrassed.

"I knew Jeongguk before he became an idol and I became an MC," Taehyung first explains and the audience simultaneously says a long "ah" in understanding.

"Oh, so you've known him longer?" Chanwoo asks and Taehyung nods. "More than five years," he says after a bit of thinking and the audience awes in amazement.
"I think I always liked him," Taehyung says, a shy smile on his lips that make the women in the studio coo, "He was always so talented and he was very kind to me. He treated me meals and we would go out together almost every day. I slowly began to fall in love because we appreciated each other. He respects me and that's what everyone should want in a relationship. I think... I think I fell deep in love before I even had the chance to back out."

His words are genuine because they weren't scripted in his mind and Taehyung just said whatever came to him at the moment. It's enough for the audience to cheer and clap, with men nodding their heads in approval and the women squealing at how cute what he said is.

"So, no, I don't think it's important for people - the nation - to know. Falling in love is important," Taehyung stirs the subject and this time, he looks at the daughter in question as he speaks. "I don't think people need to know," he says and to his ears, it's almost as if he's saying it to somebody else.

"Well," Baekhyun says this time, a grin on his face, "That's because you already have a scale nationwide."

It took a second for the pun and joke to sink in and once it does, it has the whole studio on the floor, hollering in laughter. Some of the MCs are impressed as they shake hands with Baekhyun in a joking context and Taehyung is laughing too, slapping his knee as he laughs. He might be thankful that he came to this today; it certainly lightened up the mood.

They wrap up the show and then, Taehyung is walking off the set. Baekhyun is quick at his side, bumping their shoulders together and grinning. "So, how's it going with Jeongguk?" He asks and Taehyung smiles a little.

"Ah, pretty good for now," he answers.

Baekhyun was silent for a moment and then he stops walking. Taehyung turns to look at him, thankful that a lot of staff was dispersing around and couldn't stop in to listen on them without looking out of place. "Something wrong Baek-hyung?" Taehyung asks, head tilting and he sees Baekhyun fidget.

"I like someone," Baekhyun blurts out and Taehyung stares at him for a moment.

"Like?" He questions, deciding not yet to ask who it is further.

"If I were to be completely honest, I probably fell in love with him when we were still trainees, so maybe not just like?"

Who does that remind me of? Sounds familiar.