- 14 Chaotic

[No tumblr Gif]

Chaotic

I

t's chaotic.

What, you might ask? Well... everything, if you were to ask Kim Taehyung. The same Kim Taehyung who had security escort him to the entrance of the apartment building he lives in, just because the paparazzi at the front were wild enough to the point they should be classified as animals. Not to mention that Jeongguk dropped him off and those reporters got some good shots of him exiting Jeongguk's car. Taehyung feels bad, remembering the confused look of Jeongguk's face before he drove away.

Well, he'll soon find out what happened.

Taehyung didn't know either, honestly. I mean, who in their right mind, would suspect to have their love/sex life leaked to the public like that? Unless that's what you were aiming for and Taehyung certainly was not. But no worries, apparently some news were reporting that he hired someone to take pictures of him and Jeongguk to get back at him for something or whatnot? Honestly, it's getting ridicilous.

Taehyung had so many missed calls and messages when he finally checked his phone, once seated in his apartment. That was when he checked the news and was informed of what happened. He immediately called Yoongi and had a breakdown. After consoling, Taehyung changed into pajamas and turned the heating to high.

He replied to a few messages he received - he told Baekhyun he's doing alright and he told Minho they'll talk somewhat later that day. Bogum took a little convincing that he's alright, but after Taehyung set him a selca of him cuddling in his couch with hot cocoa, the actor gave in (but still told him to keep in touch and that they can talk whenever he needs it). Sometimes, Taehyung wonders what he did to deserve friends like these.

His doorbell rings and Taehyung almost runs to the door. As soon as he sees Yoongi, he hugs him like there's no tomorrow and he tries hard not to cry. Eventually, they end up sitting on Taehyung's couch, with hot cocoa and blankets. Taehyung told him everything that happened and skipped out on some parts that are more personal.

"Listen- gosh, okay. I called Seokjin over, that alright?" Yoongi says and waits for Taehyung to nod in approval before he continues, "He'll bring us copies of the pictures that were leaked. We'll see if we can find anything."

Like on cue, the doorbell rings and Yoongi goes to get it. Seokjin is wrapped in so many layers of clothing he might as well be a tuft of scarves. He's holding a folder case beneath a chocolate cake and Yoongi gives him a blank look before letting him in.

Once Taehyung looks at Seokjin, he stares for a moment and then begins laughing. "Oh, and you are an off-duty male model, hyung?" He said, smiling and just then it dawns to Yoongi, this is according to Seokjin's plan. He really is like a mother.

Seokjin smiles beneath all of his scarves and places what he was holding on the coffee table. He peels off layers of clothing and dumps them on the unoccupied sofa. "Oi, this model brought you birthday cake, be grateful," Seokjin says and Taehyung smiles wider.

"Tell him what happened, I'll get more cocoa and stuff for the cake," Yoongi says as he disappears into the kitchen.