- 24 Happy Couple

[No Tumblr Gif]

Happy Couple

Taehyung was delighted to go back to his job and what better way to have a comeback than to guest on Hello Counselor. With it being a show that he watched whenever he had time, and also him being friends with a lot of the MCs on the show, it was bound to be fun and interesting. When he got to the studio, he was surprised to see that today’s guests were EXO’s Baekhyun and B.A.P’s Daehyun, both very close friends of Taehyung’s.

They didn’t have much time to chat because they were immediately called to the set and sat down on the pillows offered to them. Baekhyun ended up sitting between Taehyung and Daehyun and then complained about feeling short. Taehyung dismissed it with a laugh as the cameras started rolling and the public began to clap their hands.

“We will counsel you on your unspeakable concerns!” One of the MCs said before they all say the name of the show together and Taehyung is in a really good mood that day, feeling the energetic and positive atmosphere radiating from everyone in the room and it makes him feel at ease.

“Here are today’s guests,” Dongyup said and then gestures to his left. “A son, mother, and father,” he said and the audience laughs, while Baekhyun grows flustered and his eyes widen, hands fumbling in front of him. Taehyung hits the floor as he laughs and Daehyun does seem a bit flustered too. It’s a common joke in the industry of how alike the three are, to the point fans commented that if Baekhyun and Daehyun had a child, it would be Taehyung.

“Today we have idol guests, B.A.P’s Daehyun and EXO’s Baekhyun,” Dongyup said as he gestures to them and everyone claps, cheering as the two bow in greeting.

“And also, we have a famous MC, Kim Taehyung here too,” Dongyup said and Taehyung bows respectfully as the audience claps, “He’s currently dating B.Boys’ Jeongguk!”

Taehyung’s the one that is now flustered, his cheeks pink as he playfully hits Dongyup’s arm with a pillow like an embarrassed girl who is trying to act cute in front of her crush. The audience laughs at the performance and the other MCs imitate his actions and joke about how he’s the girl in the relationship, at which Taehyung can only laugh some more.

The show went pretty smoothly and it’s the final concern that has something interesting going on.

It comes from a mother who has a daughter in high school. That daughter is currently dating a guy that is her age and they’re in class together, but the mother worries that her daughter might be in a relationship just to use her boyfriend. She says that she keeps pushing and ordering him around, but then she’s posting happy photos online to convince everyone they’re having a good time.

The mother comes down the slide and sits between Dongyup and Taehyung. She tells them what was going on and they talk about some extreme situations, before the face of the daughter is revealed, as well as the one of her boyfriend and her best friend who was there to give another opinion.

“I want people to know that we’re a happy couple. I want the nation to know that we’re dating,” is what the girl said.

“Taehyung, you’re in a relationship right now,” Lee Youngja said and Taehyung nods as he looks at her, “Does it really matter for people to know?”