- 13 Poor Kid

[No tumblr Gif]

Poor Kid

Okay, so it's not about goldfishes this time.

"What?" Yoongi said, eyes widening as he tries to process this. He looks at the two men in his bed and sees them in equal shock - okay, there is no way he heard it wrong then. "What do you mean it made it news you two had sex? If you did it outside-"

And suddenly, Taehyung is sobbing and Yoongi has to keep his tone from sounding so accusing without intending to. He has to sit down on the bed this time and Jimin and Hoseok are quick to his sides, confused and worried expressions on their faces. "Sorry, Tae, just- gosh, tell me what happened," Yoongi manages to say

"I-I don't know!" Taehyung says, voice genuinely scared. "Someone took pictures of us when we were going to Jeongguk's home last night and I don't know how they did it, but it's all over the news, hyung and my phone is blowing up with messages and-"

"Okay, breathe Taehyung, breathe," Yoongi says, remembering the lessons his therapist used to give him on calming down. "Breathe in, breathe out slowly. Just breathe."

He hears the labored breathing turn slower and calmer and it has Yoongi relieved. "Okay, so let me get this straight... you went with Jeongguk to his house to have sex with him and someone took pictures of you two having sex. Is that right?"

It takes a moment, but Taehyung sniffles. "Y-Yeah," he responds. "I don't know how, but-"

"Listen, it's okay, we'll discuss it in private. At your apartment, okay?" Yoongi says, "Are you still at Jeongguk's? Do I have to pick you up?"

"N-No, he dropped me off earlier when he went to practice," Taehyung explains. "There's paparazzi in front of the building, so take the back door, hyung."

"Got it," Yoongi said, now very relieved to hear Taehyung speak to clearly, "I'll be there in a few, Tae. Hang on, okay?" He said and after a confirmation from Taehyung, he ends the call.

Yoongi feels a hand on his thigh and then Hoseok is sitting right next to him. "What happened?" Jimin is the one to ask and Yoongi can only sigh. He rubs his nape - as if the blond strands are suddenly itching there - and shrugs his shoulders uncomfortably.

"Someone..." He begins, sighing again, "Someone leaked photos of Taehyung having sex with Jeongguk to the public. It's making headlines, I bet. Taehyung can't even leave his apartment."

"Gosh, poor kid," Hoseok says, a frown on his face. He really can't understand the cruelty of people. "You better go and help him out."

"Just my plan," Yoongi says and he was about to stand up, but then looks at them, "You two okay with packing up alone?"

Jimin chuckles as he leans down and kisses the bare side of Yoongi's neck, making him lightly shudder because the kiss is hot against his cold skin. Hoseok chuckles too, hand rubbing at Yoongi's thigh. "We'll be fine. Are you- well, actually, are your hips fine after last night?" He teases, slapping Yoongi's ass lightly and although Yoongi sends him a glare, there is a smile itching on his lips.

"Seriously, we're fine," Hoseok repeats, leaning in and pecking his lips, "Go and take care of your friend, he needs you more right now."

Yoongi nods and then stands up from the bed, going to his closet to get ready. In the meantime, Jimin and Hoseok get out of bed to get ready themselves too. "You two need to visit Jeongguk, I'm guessing," Yoongi says as he slides his briefs off to change into more comfortable underwear.

"Yeah, but I guess the company's packed with reporters right now. We'll enter through the back," Jimin says and Hoseok nods in agreement. Yoongi knows, with Jimin being in an idol duo with Jeongguk and Hoseok being their choreographer, they have a rather tight bond. They have a lot of reasons to worry as well.

"I bet Namjoon is on his toes right now," Hoseok says as he pulls his jeans on, "Talking to the director and shit."

"He's pissed, I bet," Jimin adds and Yoongi thinks who wouldn't be? With Namjoon being the manager, he gets the short end of the stick from this whole scandal breaking out, being in between the company and the idol duo.

Yoongi's priority is Taehyung and he needs to console him as much as he can. When alone, Taehyung tends to bottle up too much and it will eventually burst out into chaos. He needs care and unfortunately for him, Jeongguk can't provide that right now. Yoongi's the second best thing.

"By the way, you look good in my shirt, hyung."

Yoongi rolls his eyes at the teasing tone and chucks a shoe at Hoseok. His expression is still unamused as Hoseok went from laughing to groaning in pain.