- 21 Bomb __ Game

[No tumblr Gif]

Bomb ___ Game

Jeongguk’s eyes widen in alarm and he finally reaches out, placing his hands on Taehyung’s shoulder. “Taehyung– gosh, listen… you don’t need to do this. Don’t feel sorry that you don’t want me like that,” he says, desperately. He should’ve known – with Taehyung being the kind and caring soul that he is – that he would feel bad about this. And now Jeongguk made him feel even worse.

The blond shakes his head and Jeongguk’s eyes widen. Then they soften and his arms tremble as he holds the other by his shoulders. He’s breathing rapidly and he looks down, avoiding Taehyung’s gaze. “Don’t force yourself to love me back,” he breathes out finally and his tone is broken, like he’s on the verge of sobbing.

“Jeonggukkie,” Taehyung calls as he takes one hand from his shoulder and places it on his cheek. Jeongguk finally looks up and yeah, his eyes are teary too, like he’s about to cry. Cry because he thinks he’s forcing something on Taehyung that Taehyung doesn’t want and it makes the blond smile, warmth spreading across his chest. “It’s okay,” he assures as he squeezes the younger’s hand.

“I’m not forcing myself,” he said, “But I want to try. So, please, give me time. Give me time to fall in love with you.”

It’s like he’s asking for the simplest request and Jeongguk might feel like it is. Because he nods after a pause and the smile that appears on Taehyung’s face makes Jeongguk to want to cherish him like the last angel left. Which he probably is.

“Yo, guys! We got news!” Hoseok’s voice was heard as the rest of their friends burst into the room. The two youngest retreat from their positions and look over at their hyungs, wondering what is going on.

“Have you made a decision?” Namjoon asks this time, averting the topic.

“Yeah, we’re gonna say we’re dating,” Jeongguk says, back to being unfazed, but his eyes are confused and eyebrows raised. “But what other news are there?”

Seokjin elbows Hoseok for talking and Yoongi is the one to speak this time. “More photos have been leaked about fifteen minutes ago,” he explains, “Only Namjoon’s seen them so far, so we thought you two might also want–”

Before he can even finish, Jeongguk and Taehyung are out of their seats and approaching them. Namjoon brings out the pictures he has and then clears his throat. “These are the… tamer ones,” he tries to hint as subtly as he can to whatever will come later, but it doesn’t seem like anyone was paying attention to what he’s saying. Instead, they are looking at the pictures.

The first few are of Taehyung and Jeongguk leaving the studio together and entering Jeongguk’s car. They weren’t romantically close, so it wasn’t much in all honesty, but it could raise suspicion. Then, the next few were also of when they were in Jeongguk’s car and the younger was supposed to drop Taehyung off. However, what’s different about these photos is that they’re taken from front – not from the back, like the previous photos.

“These are from the house…” Namjoon tries to hint once again, with no one still paying attention to him. Well, they’ll have it coming, Namjoon thinks as they observe the photos of Jeongguk carrying Taehyung to his house. Jimin elbows Taehyung suggestively at that and the blond hushes him with a blush on his cheeks.

Jeongguk thought this was it, but it turns out there are more pictures and when Namjoon shows them, his entire face goes pale and mouth dry.

The next photo is purely pornographic – like it’s taken from the other side of the hall, it’s a perfectly clear that Taehyung is down on his knees. And that, oh, his mouth is full of Jeongguk’s cock (the same Jeongguk who’s gripping his hair with upmost restraint), while his hand is down his boxers from behind. It’s actually quite clear what he’s doing regardless.

Before anyone can say anything to that, Namjoon – who just wants to get this over with – shows them the other photos.

This time, Taehyung is up against the wall, completely naked with his head tilted back, blond hair sticking to his forehead and flushed cheeks. His mouth is parted and back arched, while Jeongguk – the one holding him up – is sucking on his neck and holding his thighs, very much obviously sliding his cock in and out of Taehyung. It looks straight out a high quality gay porn and Taehyung feels lightheaded just by looking at it, while Jeongguk may want to be buried six feet under.

“Though, you do have bomb dick game, Jeongguk.”

Hoseok gets chunked at for the third time that day and he’s pretty sure it’s by Jimin this time.