SDS2 30: MISSION VII: THE CONCEITED DELINQUENT PT. 1

Start from the beginning

     When the coast was clear, I sat down on the chair in front of the principal, then I raised my feet and placed it above the principal's table. The principal - 'Mado-sama' - removed her reading glasses and looked at me with respect.

     "You shouldn't do something like that my King," she calmly says as she stands up from her seat.

     "I know, but it just pisses me off when somebody looks down on me," I said as I stood up from my chair and casually sat back down on the principal's chair. Then 'Mado-sama' went in front of the table and looked at me. 

     "And you know what I do to those people who are looking down at me...Akira." I finally said, and Akira – my personal ghoul – nodded in understanding. This is one of the reasons why I'm untouchable here because the principal controls this kingdom of mine, and I control the principal, who's actually my right-hand-ghoul, Akira Mado.

     "So what are you reading?" I asked Akira as I took the paper she just placed on her table a while ago.

     "Those are the reports I gathered about the Betrayers," Akira said as she took the papers away from me before I could even look at it.

     "So what does it say?" I asked, raising my voice. Akira just looked at the paper and then looked back at me and answered, "It seems that they have killed your brethren," Akira said with a monotonous voice, which was not that new to me anymore.

     "And I presume that they will use the school festival as an opportunity to kill you, my King, like how they took every opportunity with your other brethren." She added.

     "Really?" I asked rather smugly as I placed my feet on the principal's table again, "Seems like those old farts died because they ain't that clever to use opportunities like this into there advantage." Then I looked at Akira and continued, "Are the preparations for the school festival finished?" I asked, and Akira nodded her head as an answer.

     "Make the festival open for all. Student or not," I instructed, and my ghoul nodded as I continued, "If they're going to use this as an opportunity to kill me, then I'll use this as my advantage to kill them."

     I stood up from my seat and looked at the window. With a smirk on my face, I stated, "This will be fucking fun."

- THIRD PERSON POV -

"Well, prepare your uniforms Demons because we'll be attending a school festival," Taeil revealed, shocking everyone. Everyone had their mouths wide open from shock, but Jiyong on the other hand lifted his hands and rejoiced, "Finally! Something fun!"

     "Search the area. I don't want anybody to go in and out of this building without me knowing." A police officer outside the room suddenly stated, shocking the Demons.

     "Let's talk about our next move at the headquarters. We need to get out here first." Sunggyu instructed. So Kharon III and the Souls of Lucifer teleported themselves before the police could even enter the building.

AT TAMO'S OFFICE...

     Everyone arrived at the office. Taeil was about to head to the computer when they suddenly heard an unfamiliar voice, "Good to see you guys all alive and well," the voice said, shocking everyone.

     The 11 Demons searched for the owner of the voice, and they were even more shocked when they saw a young man sitting at a chair in front of Tamo's desk.

     "W-Who the hell-"

     Kharon cuts Jiyong's question and said, "The Sinner."

     The Demons widened their eyes in complete shock.