It was always you

Hello, happy Monday babes! Autumn is definitely upon us, trees catching fire and a chill in the air.

First one serious thing. Democracy is a gift we take for granted. It's not perfect but it's the best we have.

Please REGISTER AND VOTE. Others are voting for things you might not want. USE YOUR VOTE NOW. End of PSA.

♡♥︎♡

But now, I have part 3 of the biggest, gayest wedding to keep you warm. I hope you've enjoyed the big day so far. Still gonna need those tissues. 😭

This time we have Mitch's POV, the first dance, the reception, and.... well, read on.

Thanks to the lovely people in my group chat, you'll recognise ideas we bounced around. Love y'all bunches 😘💖

A super long chapter, settle down and enjoy still more surprises. ✨

💒💖👨‍❤️‍👨💃🏾✨🎆🌹💥💞

(Mitch's shoes inspired by Eden pump by Ralph&Russo™   with kitten heel)

(Mitch's shoes inspired by Eden pump by Ralph&Russo™ with kitten heel)

♡♥︎♡

Mitch closed his eyes and regulated his breathing while Nicole worked her magic. They'd settled on muted glamour for a timeless look because he wanted to look back at the photos in years to come and know he looked his absolute best. Despite getting little sleep he was bright eyed and alert. Coffee helped too.

"I love beating this face. It's been too long." Nicole blended highlight deftly with her fingers.

"You're much too important to be beating faces. Running a beauty empire must be exhausting."

Nicole nodded. "It kind of is, but sometimes it's relaxing to get back to my roots, remember why I started this whole crazy enterprise you know?" She stood back to assess her work. "Nude or pink?"

"Scott likes pink."

He smiled at a Seattle memory. Scott had encouraged him to wear lipgloss after so long suppressing his femininity, saying he could be completely himself again. It was the start of reclaiming his whole and authentic self, of letting his voice return to its naturally higher timbre, of a new life.

"Pretty sure Scott likes anything as long as it's on you, sweetie."

Mitch blushed and shook his head. "Stop."

"Stop moving! The way he always looked at you... I'm so happy for you both. You got there in the end." She held up a lipstick. "Now this is a sheer pink with a hint of gold to tie in with your outfit. I'll seal it to last through all the kissing and it won't come off."

"Sounds perfect." Mitch inspected his French manicure. His finger felt bare without his promise ring, but soon he'd have something even better.