It was always you - pt 2

Hello everyone, happy Monday!

Thanks for stopping by. Here's the latest slice of escapism from a difficult world.

Scott and Mitch have tied the knot, and their married life together begins. 👨‍❤️‍👨💕🏡

*****

Scott opened his eyes to light filtering through white drapes and reflecting off his rose gold band on the nightstand. Married, at last. They had their forever and he'd never been happier. His husband clung to his back, his breaths warm and even.

He smiled to himself, replaying memories of their perfect wedding day. There wasn't a single thing he would add or take away and he couldn't wait to see the photos and catch up on the things he'd missed. Once Mitch appeared, the rest was a blur, although pinning him against the door in a lace shirt was burned into his brain.

Backache and soreness reminded him of a wonderful wedding night, and he didn't mind one bit. He loved surrendering to his baby, looking up at the intensity in that beautiful face as he took him apart. He loved coming undone with Mitch's name on his lips, giving and taking melded into one.

Mitch stirred and rolled onto his back, probably too warm. That freed Scott to go to the bathroom, where he inspected his skin. His body was a roadmap of passion, marked and bruised all over. The lace teddy was discarded on the floor and it seemed unbelievable that his husband had poured himself into it, taken charge wearing it, and kept it on while ravaging him thoroughly. But all of that did happen, as his rapidly filling cock reminded him. Scott took a moment to stretch his spine, then brushed his teeth and sneaked back into bed.

He lay on his side and studied Mitch's strong features. Stubble darkened his sharp jawline, purple and pink marked his collarbones and chest, his hair and lashes were dark and soft and begged to be touched. Scott gave in to that impulse, tracing a finger over neck, chin and pink lips that parted a little in response. Mitch's eyelashes fluttered. He was surfacing but still asleep.

Scott pressed little kisses to each mark and licked at Mitch's ear until he shivered. Feeling bolder, he sucked lightly at the base of Mitch's neck until he groaned.

"Wha'?" His voice was gravelly with sleep.

"Morning baby. Awake yet?"

"Scotty." He drew the word out into at least three syllables, then stretched and arched his back with a yawn.

Scott nibbled at his neck and smiled when goosebumps appeared on his skin. "You're gorgeous."

"Yeah? You're not so bad yourself." Mitch blinked slowly, and his face lit up as he met Scott's gaze. "Husband."

"Hmm, am I your husband or are you mine? Both? Both is good." Scott pulled Mitch on to his chest and wrapped him in his arms. "You were very, very good."

"Glad to hear it and does that mean I get my reward now?"

Scott chuckled and matched his slow grind. "If you're ready."

"I soon will be." Mitch pecked his lips and rolled out of bed.

He stretched gracefully, showing off his lithe body honed by extra workouts. He swayed towards the bathroom, giving a little glance over his shoulder at the door. Scott bit his lip and watched. Oh, he was in for it. But at the same time he had to be careful.

"You do it on purpose."

"I do what?" Mitch said innocently. He strolled back, confident and delicious.