Can't deny you - pt 2

Hey babes, happy Monday! Let's start the week off right with a lil Scömìche.

If you're seeing Superfruit on tour, you lucky person, have the best time and let our boys know how loved they are. 👬🍓💕

Thanks to EGrassi for letting me know that Promised is #3 in Superfruit on WP!!🎉💖✨

And thank YOU for reading, voting, commenting and sharing. I appreciate you all. 😘

Now on with the story. Scott and Mitch are pulled into family time, ask a favour, and change their minds. 100% angst free.

( If you spot the reference to a favourite fic of mine, you get a🍪)

Mitch breathed slowly, body tingly and relaxed. Scott stood inches away, wet and hard and delicious. If only he could make his arm move.

"What about you though?"

"I'm all right." Scott turned the water off.

Mitch shook his head. "Let me watch you."

Scott stilled. "Watch me?" His eyes darkened again, and his cock twitched.

"Show me what you got, babe." Mitch licked his lips. "Show me what I can look forward to."

Scott gripped his own cock. Mitch was mesmerised as he pumped himself slowly, thick length fitting perfectly in his large hand. His breath came in little gasps. He speeded up, groaning when he added a twist at the top of his stroke, thumb swiping over the head.

"Babe." Mitch watched the play of muscles in Scott's arm and abs. He glanced up and met hooded eyes, then touched his own bottom lip with a thumb.

A low rumble started in Scott's chest and his lips parted as he closed his eyes.

Mitch crooned encouragement. "Beautiful boy, putting on a show for me. Show me how hard you are, can't wait to feel you deep inside me again. Getting closer babe, I can see-"

"Mitch Mitch I'm I wanna-"

"Come for me," he purred.

Scott's hand was a blur as he threw his head back with a roar, spurting white over his fist, all his muscles contracting.

The image burned into Mitch's brain as Scott leaned one hand against the wall for support, eyes closed and legs trembling. Strong and vulnerable, controlled and abandoned, Mitch couldn't imagine not loving him. He looked forward to hearing Scott 's groan while being pounded without mercy.

"Babe, sit here." He patted the shelf next to him. "That was delicious."

Mitch used the spray to rinse him then wrapped them both in fluffy towels.

"Now, sleep."

They wobbled onto the big bed and lay down facing each other.

"I'm never sure about shower sex, I always think it'll be too slippery and dangerous." Scott traced his finger along Mitch's jaw and he leaned into the touch.