"Open the door!" Seth yells from downstairs, banging on the front door. I look up at dean from my spot laying on his bare chest. His eyes are closed, a content smile on his lips. "I'm gonna come through a window if you don't open the door!" Seth yells again, hitting his hand against the door. "Dean." I say quietly, shaking his chest a little. He groans, putting his hand over my mouth, making me frown. "If we pretend we're sleeping he'll go away." Dean mumbles, opening one eye. I nod slowly and dean removes his hand, pulling me up more against his chest. "You're still 100% sure you want to have a baby right?" Dean asks, his eyes closed again. "Yes. And it's gonna be fun trying." I tell him, leaning over him and grabbing his shirt. I slip it over my head and curl into dean again. "You guys better have clothes on!" Seth calls out and I hear him walking up the stairs. Dean groans, rolling out of bed and throwing on boxers. Seth walks in, his hand covering his eyes. "We have clothes on, Seth." Dean says, pulling up his pants. Seth uncovers his eyes and scans over us. He let's out a breath. "Good. I knew you'd be naked." He laughs. "Yeah, we were busy trying for a baby." Dean says. Guess we're telling the guys. "B-baby?" Seth asks, a smile creeping on his face. "Yeah." I say, blushing, a smile etched on my face. Seth runs at us, engulfing us both in a hug. "I wanna be the god father! And I wanna be there when you give birth! Just not during it... Dean would probably kill me. And I want to help name it and take care of it with you and I wanna be able to babysit!" Seth rambles, tightening his grip on us. "Seth... Can't breath.." I gasp. Seth steps back, smiling like an idiot. "Please?" Seth whines. I look at dean and see him smiling like he was a kid who just got candy, his cheeks a lightly flushed color. "We can discuss it when I'm actually pregnant, Seth." I say, laughing. Seth nods, hugging us again. "Why are you here again Seth? We need to... Work." Dean says, smirking. I instantly turn red, biting my lip. "Ew!" Seth complains, covering his ears. He runs out of the room like a little kid, yelling 'ew' over and over. We hear the front door slam shut and I look at dean, an eyebrow raised. "I don't even know." He shrugs, pulling me into his chest. "You look really sexy like this." He mumbles, his hands trailing down my sides and pulling me up so I'm around his waist. I wrap my legs around him and he crashes his lips to mine, walking us to the bed and laying down so I'm straddling his waist.

2 DAYS LATER AFTER RAW AT THE HOTEL

"Ow. Ow, ow,ow, ow, ow." Dean says, cringing. "Stop moving. You're gonna make it worse." I threaten, slapping the back of his head. "Ow!" He whines, pouting. "Just let me pop it back in!" I say, dropping my arms or my side. "Fine. Just be careful." He says, holding the lemon in his mouth with his teeth. "Ok. 1... 2..." I yank it back in before 3 so dean would be surprised. "Oh shit!" Dean yells, biting down on the lemon. I cringe slightly, grabbing the bag of ice and placing it on his shoulder. "Are you ok?" I ask, brushing the fringe out of his eyes. Dean takes out the lemon, making a face. "I'm fine. It feels good now." He says, moving his shoulder around. "I told you." I tell him, siting down in his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck. I kiss his cheek, then rub my face against it. "You're just being nice so I'll do the dishes." Dean laughs, kissing my nose. I look away guilty. "No." I argue, smiling innocently at him. "I'll do them if you go get your womanly things." He bargains. I roll my eyes, kissing him quickly. "Fine. I'll be back. You'll be ok here, right?" I ask, standing up. Dean pulls me back down to him and kisses me deeply. "I'll be fine. I love you so much." He mumbles, pecking me on the lips again. "I love you so much too." I say, pecking him on the lips. "I'll be right back." I tell him, grabbing the keys to the car we rented. "Hurry back. I wanna try again." Dean says, smiling at me. I nod, smiling lovingly at him. I walk out and press the button for the elevator to go down. It opens and Seth is standing there, his hood over his head and sunglasses on. "Sethy!" I say, hugging him as I get in the elevator. "Hey there kid. Where are you going without dean?" Seth asks as I press the button for the parking garage level. "I gotta make a quick run to the store." I yawn, making Seth frown. "You shouldn't be going to the store if you're tired." He tells me. "I'll be fine." I shrug, patting him on the shoulder. It gets to his level and he nods, kissing the top of my head. "Please be careful. I'll see you later." He says, walking out of the elevator. "Bye Sethy poo!" I yell after him. He waves at me, laughing. I wait a few more levels and get out on mine. I walk to the car and get in. I start it and drive out onto the road. I drive to the store and get the things I need and start to drive back. My phone starts to ring and I take it out of my pocket. I drop it and mumble 'shit' and bend down a little to get it. I look for it quickly and grab it. "Hah." I say, sitting up. When I sit up, I see a car going straight at me. I scream, slamming on the breaks and dropping the phone again. It's too late and the car slams right into me, instantly knocking me unconscious.

UNKNOWN POV

"Mommy, mommy. Lookey, I passed the level!" My 2-year-old, Seth says. I glance back at him before looking at the road again. "That's great sweety." I tell him, grabbing my water and taking another sip of it. "You weren't really looking." He pouts, sniffling. I sigh, making sure nobody is around, and looking back at him. I look at the screen on my phone and smile at him. "Good job, bunny." I say. Seth smiles at me. "Look at the bright lights mommy!" He says, pointing excitedly. I turn around to see a car coming straight at me. I scream, slamming on the brakes. It's too late however, and I hit the car, knocking me unconscious.

Well, that's all lovelys! The squeal is already up on my page with this chapter as the prologue of the sequel. The sequel will be called: what separates me from you. Which is an album name from a day to remember