Chapter 12

3 HOURS LATER

"Can I go out?" I ask Helen, an hour after we got back from the car dealership. "Eager to try out the car on your own?" She asks, smiling. "Maybe." I tease, sitting next to her and my cousin, Rachel, who's a few years older than me. "Sure." Helen replies, kissing the top of my head. I hug her and head to the door, grabbing my keys and jacket, making sure I have my phone. "Be safe!" Steve calls as the door's closing. I quickly stick my hand back in, giving him a thumbs up. I make my way to my new black, SUV, and get in. "Dean. I'm on my way." I say into the phone. "Ok, be careful." He replies. "I will. Love you." "Love you too." He says, as we hang up. I quickly drive to his apartment that he had told me where it was.

-

"Magic! Fuck, I've missed you." Dean says as I walk in, wrapping me in his arms. I bury my face in his chest, crying a little. "I've missed you so much, too." I mumble. Dean pulls back a little, wiping what little tears were in my eyes. "Why you crying?" He asks softly. "I've missed you." I say, smiling. Dean chuckles, grabbing my face and fiercely and passionately. I kiss back, our tongues instantly touching. "Make love to me, dean." I whisper in his ear as we pull back, tugging in his ear lobe. Dean groans, pushing me against his front door. I gasp, making dean's tongue tangle with mine again. He pulls my leg up and I pull up the other, wrapping them around his waist. He runs up the stairs, never breaking our lips, and lays me on his bed. He starts massaging my thigh through my jeans, where my scars are. "I'm so glad you stopped." He mumbles, putting his hands up my shirt. He lifts it up and starts kissing my stomach, tracing the scars I have on my hips that show. "Dean." I mutter, squirming at his touch. He gets the hint and pulls my jeans down.

-

"I love you so much." Dean says as we're cuddled into each other on the couch, a blanket thrown over us. "I love you too." I tell him, kissing his chin. "Can I tell you something?" Dean asks absentmindedly, trailing his fingers lazily up and down my arm. "Yeah. Of course." I reply, snuggling into him more. "I'm gonna marry you some day." He says, grabbing my hand and entwining our fingers. I smile bright, the brightest I think I've ever smiled. "Really?" I ask like an idiot. Dean chuckles. "Of course. Just wait for it my love." He says, kissing me softly and sweetly. I smile as he leans back. "You hungry?" Dean asks, tucking hair out of my face. "Yes! I'm starving!" I say, making dean laugh and we get up and order a pizza.

-

I close the door behind me quietly, cringing a little. I turn around, tiptoeing through the house. A tabletop lamp turns on and Steve clears his throat. I freeze, turning to look at him. "Hey Steve." I say nervously, waving. "Where have you been? It's 3'o clock in the morning, Magic!" He says calmly, raising an eyebrow. "Ah..." I trail off. I have no friends here, no family, what do I say? "Just call us next time, ok?" He says, patting me on the shoulder and kissing my forehead as he walks by me. "O-ok. I will." I tell him and slowly make my way to my room. He didn't even care that I was out so late. I figured he would be pissed. I shrug, taking off my clothes and getting into a pair of short shorts and a long T-shirt. I plug in my phone and snuggle into the blankets. "Magic." Rachel whispers, opening my door. "What?" I whisper groggily. "You were at a guys house, huh?" She asks, closing the door behind her. I shoot up in bed, turning in the light. "How'd you know that?" I question wearily. "I read your text messages, duh." She says, laughing. "By the way, dean sounds hot." She says, smirking. I blush. "He is. But you can't tell anyone I'm seeing him." I say and she nods. "Of course. But aunt Helen and uncle Steve won't mind that you have a boyfriend." She says, a slight furrow to her eyebrows. "They would if they knew who he was..." I trail off quietly. "Ooh. Why is that?" Rachel asks, scootching closer to me on the bed. I stick my pinky out to her. "Promise you won't tell?" I ask. She nods, connecting her pinky to mine and giggling. "Well...he's sorta 28." I mumble quietly. "What?! Seriously?!" She whisper-yells. I nod sheepishly. She giggles. "Damn girl, doing the dirty with a man?" She teases, nudging me. My face a flair, I nod, giggling. "Yes. And he's sooo good. God rach, you wouldn't believe it." I say and we stay up for awhile talking. For the next week, this schedule repeats, aside from a mistress coming in and teaching me and us going out to dinner every other day.

-
-
-
Here's a crappy crappy my lovelys! I wanted to post something tonight..... Deans face with that snake tho XD it was love at first sight! Damn, I've never wanted to be a snake before.... Anyways. I love you my lovelys!