Chapter 32

A/N: how many of you would read a sequel? Honestly, leave a comment down below.
I'm probably gonna end this book in like 5-10 chapters (if no sequel, there will be at least 10)

The plane ride sucked, really bad. I couldn't sleep due to the annoying little brat sitting behind me and when I got to the airport, nobody had come to get me. I called a cab and it brought me home. I paid the driver and walked inside. "Hello?" I call out. No answer. I walk into the living room and drop my bag. I walk into my room and see Helen and Steve going through my stuff. I just stand there as I see them toss the bag of weed on my bed along with my stash of razors. They look up and see me standing there. They scowl at me. "We gave you everything you asked for magic. And we come home from vacation to find out that your shitty boyfriend has been out with some 'Renee' chick and used to do drugs. So we go through your stuff and find these. Where's the coke magic, huh?" Steve shouts, making my eyes water. "You have razors magic, where's the coke?" He asks again. My throat closes and I feel like I can't breathe. "It's gone." I lie, saving myself from more embarrassment. Steve scoffs, pushing past me. Helen looks at me sympathetically before leaving with the razors and weed. I sit on my floor in the middle of my room, my legs crossed. I look at my wrists, running my fingers over the faint scars. I start to cry, just one tear at first. Then another a few seconds later, until they just continuously flow from my eyes. I get up and slam my door shut, locking it. I grip my hair, pacing and breathing heavy. My phone rings, making me stare at it, unsure what to do at first. I sniffle, wiping my tears with the back of my hand. I pick up my phone and see it's dean. I sigh, sniffling. "Hello?" I say, keeping my voice steady. "Hey babe." He says happily, making me melt inside. "Are you ok?" He asks after a few seconds of silence. I sit on the edge of my bed, sighing. "No..." I whisper, closing my eyes tightly to fight tears back. "What happened?" Dean asks softly, making me cry out. I out my hand to my mouth before I cry, gasping and wailing out. Dean waits patiently for me. "FaceTime me." He says, when I inhale deeply. "O-ok." I mumble. We hang up and I FaceTime him. He answers almost immediately. "Baby." He says sadly, giving me a sad smile. I sniffle, tears streaming down my face still. "Th-they found m-my razors a-and the drug-s." I stutter, wiping my eyes as I talk. "Do they know you cut?" He asks, biting his lip. I shake my head. "S-Steve t-thought it was for coke." I mumble. Dean sighs, running a hand through his hair. "I wish I was there for you." He shakes his head, looking away. I shake my head quickly. "N-no. You're here for me already. You're talking to me and that's enough." I smile, to convince him. Dean gives me a 'really' look. "Magic, your my fiancée. You should have your head on my chest right now as I comfort you. Sometimes I wish I didn't work for the wwe..." He sighs. I scoff. "If it wasn't for the wwe, I wouldn't know you." I remind him. He gives me a half smile. "You're right. Listen, I have to go right now, but I can fly out there if you need me to?" He suggests. "No. I'll be alright for now." I whisper. Dean nods, smiling sadly. "Ok. I love you." He says. "I love you too." I smile before we end the FaceTime. I sigh, setting my phone down. I close my eyes and put my hand to my forehead. I sniffle and run my hand through my hair.

1 WEEK LATER

"Sit down magic." Helen says as I walk in from going to the mall. I sit down at the table across from her and Steve, avoiding eye contact. "We don't want you to see dean anymore." Helen sighs, looking down. My eyes snap up to meet theirs. "What?!" I yell. Steve scoffs, shaking his head. "He got you into drugs, magic." He says mattero'factly. I glare at him. "He's gonna end up killing you magic. He has problems!" Steve says sternly. "You don't know anything! He's been nothing but good to me! He's done exactly the opposite of what you're saying!" I yell. "That's enough. Both of you." Helen snaps. "We just want the best for you magic." She says to me nicely. I roll my eyes. "No you don't." I mumble. "He's been cheating on you with some girl name Rene that he works with!" Steve practically shouts. I shake my head, gritting my teeth. "Dean would never do that. He loves me." I say slowly. "No he doesn't, you're 17, it was never gonna happen." He scoffs. If only you knew that we got engaged. I get up, running to my room and slamming the door shut where I cry, and stay.

2 DAYS LATER

"Open the door please magic." Helen says softly. "No!" I yell, holding the bottle of pills tightly. I look from it to the door. "Please? I just wanna talk." She begs. A tear rolls down my cheek. "I-I can't." I cry out, falling to my knees. I start to sob, hugging my knees to my chest. "Why does everyone hate me?" I cry out, mainly to myself. "I don't hate you sweetie." She tells me. "Bull shit!" I yell, sobbing. "Just let her cry, Helen. The druggy deserves some karma." I hear Steve say through the door. "Steve!" Helen says, bewildered. They start to argue and I close my eyes tightly. "I just want dean!" I yell, making all conversation outside the door cease. "No. He's trouble, magic." Steve grumbles. I sob, pushing my face into the carpet. "You hate me! You think I'm a failure!" I shout, before popping open the pills. "Magic, open this door immediately!" He screams. "I called dean awhile ago." I head Helen whisper. I freeze, my hand still around the bottle of pills. "Why would you do that?" Steve whispers harshly. "She needs him, Steve." Helen breathes. "He's not coming in my house." Steve shouts. I sob, before tilting my head back and swallowing a big mouthful of pills.

DEAN POV

I knock on the door before opening it anyway. I run to magic's room, seeing Helen and Steve standing there. Steve glares at me and Helen drags him away, while motioning for me to try to get magic out. I try the handle and it's locked. I sigh, resting my head against the door. "Magic. It's me, baby." I say softly. I get no reply. I grab the spare key magic always has inside a little pillow on her door handle. I unlock the door and open it, seeing magic passed out, an empty bottle for pills next to her. "Shit." I mumble, rushing over to her. I feel her pulse, and it's barely there. "No." I sob, tears instantly welling up in my eyes. I grab her and pull her to the bathroom. I sit down in the bathtub with her, turning in the shower so it's cold. "Come on, wake up!" I yell tears falling down my eyes. I sob, shoving my fingers down her throat. "Wake up!" I shout, shaking her. I rub her back as I make her throw up, hoping this works. "What happe- oh my god!" Helen says, looking at me. "Don't just stand there! Call 9-1-1!" I yell at her, she runs out. I sob, leaning into magic. She's getting cold. "Please, no. I can't loose you. You're everything to me." I cry out, hugging her tightly before someone takes her from me. I go to stop them but realize it's an EMT. I allow him to take her as I sob into my hands.