Chapter 43

This is the last chapter. Enjoy :)

2 months later

"You all, have something, to say. Have something to ask. I don't live in a cage. It's none of your, you all, have something, to say. Have something to ask. I don't live in a cage. It's none of your business." I tap my fingers on my desk at dean's to the beat of public service announcement by of mice and men. "Babe! Where did you put the peanut butter?!" Dean yells from downstairs. I pause the song and put down my book, marking my place. I jog downstairs to see dean with all of the food from the cabinets all over the counter, table and floor. "I told you yesterday that we were out and needed to get some from the store." I tell him, trying to fight the smile from coming to my face. Dean groans, rubbing his hand over his face. I laugh, maneuvering around the food on the floor and wrapping my arms around him. "It's ok baby. We can clean this up." I say, pecking him on the lips. Dean places his hands on my hips, squeezing lightly. "I'll clean it up. You don't have to." He says, kissing me again. "I don't mind helping." I argue, kissing him. "You were reading and listening to music. I'll deal with it." He says, grabbing my hand and playing with my ring. I smile, watching him. "I'm so happy we're gonna get married this time." He mutters, looking up at me. "Me too. I guess I'll leave you to clean this up while I take a shower..." I trail off, smirking playfully at him. Dean raises his eyebrows at me and I hop over some of the food and run up the stairs, dean trailing closely behind. "Not without me, you aren't." He says, making me laugh. "Only if you catch me!" I tease. Dean catches up to me in the bedroom, tossing me onto the bed while I giggle hysterically. "I'm going with you though." He mumbles, kissing me all over my face. I giggle, smiling up at him.

"Why do you insist on being here?" Dean asks, scrunching up his nose in disgust. I slap his stomach. "Stop being rude. It's nice in here. Don't you like the smell of all of these candles?" I ask, looking up at him. "You're short." Dean points out, smiling down at me. I glare playfully at him and turn on my heal, walking to the counter and putting my candles up on the counter. Dean walks up next to me, his arm slinking around my waist. "That'll be $110.97." The lady says. I go to hand her my credit card and dean hands her a hundred and a twenty. I glare up at him again and he shrugs, pecking me on the lips. The lady hands me the bag and dean the change. We walk out and walk through the mall. "Do you have to pay everything?" I groan. Dean chuckles, shrugging. "Yep. You're my fiancée now, so I'm paying for everything." He says, kissing the top of my head. "Oh my god, are you dean ambrose?" A little voice asks, making me and dean turn. A little girl, probably about 5 or 6 is standing there, the biggest smile on her face. "Yes. I am." He says, smiling at her. Her smile grows, and she wraps her arms around his legs. "You're my favorite wrestler." She says, looking up at him. I step back a little and smile, watching him as he talks to her and takes a picture with her. She walks back over to her mom, smiling and waving at him. Dean waves back and walks over to me. "That was really sweet of you." I tell him. Dean shrugs, grabbing my free hand in his, as we start walking again. "She was cute. I love kids." He mumbles. I look up at him as he looks down at the ground as we walk. "Do you still want kids?" I ask softly. His eyes snap to mine. "Do you?" He asks, licking his lips. I shrug. "Yeah, I mean now would be the perfect time. I don't have a job, we're engaged, and live together." I tell him. Dean stops, pulling my hand so I turn and face him. He grabs my other hand. "Are you sure you wanna have a baby? It's a big responsibility." Dean asks, a smile creeping on his face. "Yes. I'd love to have a baby with you." I say, smiling. Dean grabs my face tenderly and connects our lips. "Let's go home." He mumbles, pulling my through the mall and out to his car. "You want to try now?" I ask, giggling. "Yes!" Dean says, opening my door and pushing me in the car slightly. I laugh, shutting my door. Dean jumps in the car and starts it, closing his door as he starts to back out.