Chapter 14

When we get in the car, dean gets in the driver's seat and I decide I want to sit in the back. Dean looks back at me, raising an eyebrow. I shrug, looking out the window. Seth slides in next to me and roman hops up in the front. "Are you two fighting?" Seth asks quietly as dean blares the music. I shrug. "I don't know. When you told us to hurry, he got pissy. I don't know what's wrong with him." I explain softly. Seth nods and I look back out the window. "Can we stop at McDonalds?" Roman asks. Dean sighs irritably and nods. "Sure, why not." He puts on the blinker with a sour attitude and switches lanes. "Does he get like this a lot?" I silently ask Seth, nudging him. Seth shrugs. "He used to... When he was doing drugs..." Seth says, looking at dean with a worried gleam in his eyes. "You don't think-" "I don't know." Seth says, cutting me off. I nod curtly and look out the window yet again. "Hey magic, were those your adoptive parents with you at the arena?" Roman asks, turning down the music. I see dean squint his eyes at roman's hand. I nod, ignoring dean. "Yeah. They're cool. Pretty nice people." I say, roman nodding. "They looked kinda high class. Are they strict?" Roman questions. I smile at his interrogative side. "She doesn't need to be questioned liked you're her social worker, reigns." Dean snarls, glancing over at roman. "It's ok, dean. He was just being curious." I say, rolling my eyes at his behavior. Even though I was worried it was what Seth had said it was. "And no, they're have a pretty loose leash." I add to roman. He nods and turns back around in his seat. "What do you want from McDonalds?" Dean asks roman, pulling up to the drive thru. "Just a burger." Roman replies, not even glancing away from the window. I look to Seth who is rolling his eyes at them. "Want anything you two?" Dean asks. I shake my head and Seth says 'no'. Dean nods and orders roman's burger. We pay, get the burger, and continue to dean's house. "You guys staying?" Dean says, not really caring. Seth bites his lip as roman nods. I sigh. Oh great. We all get out of the car and start to go inside. Seth runs up the stairs when he gets in and roman plops himself on the couch, eating his burger. I walk up the stairs slowly, not noticing where dean went. I open his bedroom door and my mouth drops at what I see. What. The. Fuck. "Shit, magic, you, um, weren't supposed to see that." Dean says, walking up behind me. I spin around to look at him. "Dean. Why do you have those?" I whisper, fire in my eyes. "I-I... Ok, *sighs* I'm sorry." He says, looking down. "Is that why you were in a mood?" I ask, tears welling up in my eyes. "Hey, don't cry baby. I'm so sorry. I-I've tried to stop. I just couldn't. You should understand." Dean says, holding me in his arms. "Dean. You're fucking doing DRUGS. Of course you've probably tried and can't. They're addictive." I say, shaking my head at him. "M-maybe I don't have to stop. Maybe we could do them together." Dean suggests. I look at him like he's crazy and study his face. I sigh when I notice his bloodshot eyes. "Dean, you're high. Go to sleep and we can talk about this is in the morning." I tell him, guiding him to his bed. "No! I'm not sleeping until you're happy. We can either fuck, or you can smoke a blunt with me. Think about it baby. It'd be am-amazing." Dean says, swaying a little. I bite my lip. It's been a year since I've done drugs. I can't do them now though, I get totally shit-faced when I do. "Come on babe. It's fuuuuuuuuun." Dean says, laughing loudly. I try to get him to be quiet and push him onto the bed. "Fine. One blunt, then bed." I say, closing the door. Dean smiles brightly, grabbing one from his pocket and lightning it. "Alright." He says, sticking his hand to me. I take it and look at it intently before taking a puff out of it, blowing the smoke out in little rings. Dean chuckles, taking out another one and lightning it for himself. I take another puff and start to feel the effects. "Dean, put that one out." I say, blowing out the smoke. Dean shakes his head, putting my blunt to my lips. "Just relax and enjoy it." He says, a relaxed smile on his face. "Dean, we should go tell Seth how much we appreciate him." I tell dean and go to take another puff of my blunt. I frown when I notice it's gone. "Can you hand me some more?" I ask dean, opening and closing my hand a few times. Dean laughs, handing me a lit up blunt. "We should go talk to Seth after you finish it magic. It'll be awesomeeeeee." Dean says, laughing more.

AN HOUR LATER

SETH POV

"Come on dean, knock." I hear magic snicker from outside of my door. I sigh, sitting up in bed and rubbing my eyes. Something hits he door with a large thud and I hear magic laugh. "Seth! Seth! Seth! Open up!" Dean whines, banging on the door. I groan, getting up and walking over to the door. "Glad they're not fighting anymore." I say sarcastically. I open the door and see magic with a blunt in her hand, blowing smoke in my face. I purse my lips and looked at dean, pissed off. "You got her high?" I simply ask, raising an eyebrow. Dean opens his mouth to answer, but he is in no condition to do anything. He's way to high. "She's the one who said bed after one blunt. But they're delicious Seth. You should try one." Dean assures me, plucking the blunt from magic's hands and sticking it in my face. I step back a little. "What did you guys want anyways?" I question, sitting on the bed. They follow me in and magic jumps into my lap, curling up like a little baby. "We love you sooooo much Seth. We just wanted you to know that." Dean says, crying into my shoulder. "Seth, you wanna fuck me?" Magic asks sleepily, smiling tiredly. I raise an eyebrow at her. "Um, no thanks." I say and notice dean passed out on the bed. Magic takes back the blunt from his hand and smokes the rest of it my lap. "Seth, you're a really good guy. I'm lucky to be friends with yo-" she falls asleep mid sentence and I sigh, looking down at the sleeping 16-year old in my lap. She looks so innocent and peaceful. How can she cut herself, do drugs, and not be a virgin anymore? I gently place her next to dean, taking the excess blunt and throwing it away after making sure it was out, as I get up and sleep on the couch.

-

Short chapter for my lovelys and new friend randyorton4EVER. and of course cmpunk4ever like always. Love you two!