Chapter 3

"Where the hell have you been!" My mom yells as I close the front door behind me. I roll my eyes scoffing. "Out." I reply, walking by. She grabs my arm. "No. You need to tell your frickin mother young lady." My mom almost shouts. "Leave me the hell alone!" I shout, stomping up the stairs. I slam my shut and start to cry. I ball up in the middle of my bed and sob for hours, until my phone rings.

I sniffle and slide the bar. "Hello?" my voice comes out jagged, and hoarse. "Hey magic. Are you alright?" Dean asks. "No dean, I'm not. My mom and I had a fight earlier. I really want to see you." I say, wiping my eyes and looking at the clock. It's 8:30 pm. "Ok. Um... do you want me to come over there?" Dean asks. I bite my lip, looking around my room.

"Yeah, my room's kinda messy though." I reply. Dean chuckles. "It's fine. Just text me when I can come over." He says. "Ok, give me a second and I can tell you." I say, putting the phone to my shoulder. "Mom?! Dad!?" I yell. No reply. "You can come now." I say and give him the exact address.

•+•+•+•

"Hey baby." Dean says, kissing me. "Hey." I say, burying my face in his chest, wrapping my arms around him. "What happened?" He asks, laying his head on mine. "My mom and I got into a fight." I reply, closing my eyes and inhaling his scent. "Everybody fights with their mom's, magic." Dean says, nestling into me. "Not like how we do." I say, wrapping my legs around his waist. Dean nods, walking us to my couch.

He sits down and I get off of him. "I wanna go home, dean." I say, looking him in the eyes. "What do you mean? you are home." He says, slightly chuckling, playing with a piece of my hair. "No, I mean with you." I say, searching his eyes for emotion. "What? you can't." He says, scoffing a little. My eyes start to water. "Please?" I whisper, looking down. I hear dean sigh, running a hand through his hair.

"Look, magic. You're a really nice girl, and I understand what you're going through because I did too. But, we can't be together, you're only 16, and I'm 27. You have to stay here, you can't live with me." Dean explains, reaching his hands to mine. I jerk them back, running up the stairs as tears flow out of my eyes and down my cheeks. "Magic!" dean calls, chasing after me. "Go away!" I shout, slamming my bedroom door behind me, locking it. I slide down it, crying with my eyes closed.

''Magic, open the door." Dean pleads through the door. "No, you don't know me dean. I-I love you, and you threw it back in my face." I shout, crying harder. Dean sighs. "Magic, please? I-I love you too. It's just not meant to be though." He says. I sniffle, getting up. "What would happen if I did open the door then? If its not meant to be, then you can't hug me, you can't hold me, kiss me, and you certainty can't have sex with me again, dean." I say, hugging myself. "Just... just open the door." Dean pleads, and I sigh, wiping my face. I slowly open the door, seeing dean standing in front of me. I sniffle, looking him dead in the eye.

"Magic, I truly want to be with you." Dean says, holding his arms out. I fall into them, grabbing the fabric of his shirt sleeves in between my fingers. "Then take me with you, be with me, dean." I plea, crying a little into his chest. "Fine, you can stay with me until I have to leave New Jersey." Dean sighs. I look up at him gratefully. "Thank you dean." I say, kissing him passionately. Dean kisses back shoving me against the wall. I moan loudly as he pushes his tongue into my mouth, it dominating mine. He slowly slides his hands along the small, frail curves of my petite body, making me involuntarily shiver.

He chuckles lowly, caressing my cheek in his hand. "You better start packing." He whispers, biting my lip, pulling on it. I moan, closing my eyes. "Ok." I mumble back, slipping away from him. I start to grab my things out of my drawers and feel arms around my waist, a head against my back. "It's not gonna be easy ya' know." He mumbles and I feel him close his eyes. "I don't care." I say, smiling and walking over to my closet, dean getting off of me.

I finish packing and hear the front door slam shut, making dean and I freeze. "Magic! get your ass down here and tell me why there's a SUV in our driveway!" my dad's drunken voice yells. I gulp and look worriedly at dean, who also has a scared expression.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask, my voice shaky.