Chapter 5

We sit down at a table and Seth and dean start to talk, roman kinda glaring at me from the corner of his eye, while listening to the guys' conversation. "So, what are you gonna do with magic during RAW?" Seth asks, giving me a small smile.

"Um, I don't really know. It depends." Dean says, looking over at me, squeezing my thigh lightly, sending shivers up my spine. "Well, you better do something with it before hunter or steph find out." Roman says, crossing his arms.

"Come on, give her some slack dude." Seth says, rolling his eyes at roman. I look down at the floor. I shouldn't of come, I should've just stayed home and dealt with things, I could've gotten some more drugs or something. "Hey, don't mind him." Dean says, tilting my chin up to look at him.

He quickly looks around and kisses me passionately, then slowly pulling away, grabbing my lip with his teeth, teasing me. I giggle as Seth clears his throat. "Hey there you two, no PDA at the table." He taunts. I smile and dean chuckles.

"Yeah, yeah." He dismisses, waving at him. He places his hand back on my thigh, a little higher this time, making me squirm a little. "We're gonna head to the arena in a bit, so if you guys wanna ride with us, you can." Seth informs us. Roman scoffs and gets up, leaving.

My eyes follow him out. "I'm sorry I did that." I say quietly. "Don't be. He's just mad cause his girlfriend broke up with him yesterday." Seth scoffs. "And he doesn't really think its right about what you guys are doing." He says a little quieter. I nod, looking down at dean's hand.

I start to play with dean's fingers as they start to talk again.

----

"Are you ok baby? you didn't eat really any of your food." Dean asks as he sits on the hotel room couch as we get back into the hotel room. I sit on his lap, facing him.

"I just wasn't hungry." I reply, shrugging as I put my hands on his shoulders. Dean sighs, putting his hands on my hips. "Ok." He says, not fully believing me. I lean foreword, connecting our lips. "Are you sure you're ok?" dean asks, our lips almost touching.

"No, but I never am." I reply, biting his lip. Dean lays me down on the couch, laying on top of me and slow grinding on me. "Ill make you feel better." He whispers in my ear, kissing below it.

I giggle as he slowly slides my shirt off of me and I pull his off. He unbuttons my shorts and I slide his off of him, grazing my hand over his hard "thing".

He groans in my mouth, as he takes off my shorts, me kicking them off.

ROMAN POV

I stop as I get to dean's door. I go to knock but stop, hearing something. I furrow my eyebrows and press my ear against the door. "Ugh, magic." I hear, followed by moans. I roll my eyes, disgusted.

I turn around and walk straight into an angry kaitlyn. "What do you want?" I ask, rolling my eyes. "An explanation roman!" she shrieks. "Listen, I don't love you anymore! you were the one who broke up with me and cheated anyway!" I yell back, pushing past her.

I growl in frustration and punch the elevator button. God, she's such a bitch. I sigh, getting in the elevator.

"Dean needs to stop fooling around with her, it's only gonna hurt them both." I say to myself and get out of the elevator as it stops.

DEAN POV

"Hurry up magic, ok? we have to leave soon." I tell magic as we get out of the shower. "Ok." She replies, glowing. I smile to myself.

Something tells me she hasn't been this happy in a long time.