Chapter 42

After RAW was over, dean and I went back to our hotel room because I was really tired. Dean wandered off somewhere and I'm in bed trying to fall asleep. Although I usually have a hard time going to sleep without dean, I was almost fully asleep. I feel the bed dip down next to me. "Babe, get up." He whispers, raking his hand through my hair. I mumble, slapping his arm away. "Come on. I made you cookies, and I want you to try them." He says, tugging me out of bed. "Dean, it's one in the morning. Why did you make cookies?" I groan, leaning in him as we walk into the kitchen area. "Because I'm really busy for these next few weeks and i won't be able to do this a hither time." He replies, kissing my forehead. I sit down at the small table and dean puts a plate of cookies in front of me. With my eyes still closed, I eat a cookie.

DEAN POV

"These cookies are good." Magic says, smiling at me with her eyes still closed. She grabs the cookie I've been waiting for her to eat and almost has it in her mouth when there's a knock on the door. I groan and magic opens her eyes, sighing. "I just wanted to sleep." She groans, dropping the cookie onto the plate. I walk over to the door and see dolph standing there. "Hey." I say, looking back in at magic, who is curled up on the counter, trying to sleep, my shirt that she's in, covering her butt and part of her thighs. "Hey... Um, who's that?" Dolph asks slowly, pointing at magic. "My girlfriend." I reply as he walks in, closing the door behind himself. "Whys she on the counter?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "I honestly don't know." I say, walking over to magic. "M, babe, what are you doing?" I ask softly. Magic yawns, sitting up. "Trying to sleep." She weakly glares at dolph and I. "I'm dolph, sorry for... Waking you." Dolph introduces himself, sticking his hand out and magic reluctantly shakes it. "I'm magic. N-nice to meet you." She yawns, rubbing her eyes after. "Oh yeah! Dean, Vince called me right after RAW and asked if you could do a Q and A tomorrow. I just got back to the hotel and wanted to tell you- ooh! Cookies!" Dolph goes to grab a cookie, and my stomach instantly knots up. He grabs the cookie next to the one that magic put back, making my breathing calm down. "Wow, these are good. Anyways, I'll let you guys go back to sleep." He leaves, giving magic an apologetic smile for waking her up. "I'm going back to bed." Magic says tiredly, kissing my cheek and slumping past me to the bedroom. I groan slightly, sighing. I grab the cookie and brake it in half, taking out the ring and brushing it off. "There goes my cute little plan." I mumble quietly. I go in my suitcase and place the ring in the box. I walk back into the bedroom and crawl into bed next to magic. "I'm sorry I woke you." I whisper, trailing my fingers up and down the side of her face. She smiles, her eyes still closed. "It's ok. I'm not mad." She cuddles into me and I wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her closer. "I love you so much." I whisper, kissing her neck. "I love you too." She mumbles, laying her head on my chest.

"You gotta get up. I'm going to that Q and A and I want you to come with me." I plead with magic, as she has her head under the pillows, body completely under the covers except for her arm and hand, which is flipping me off. "No." She argues, making me sigh in defeat. "Please?" I ask, sitting on the bed. "You've woken me up twice in one night." She groans. I take the pillows off of her head and rip the blankets off of her. "You have 30 minutes. Get ready." I say, getting up and going into the kitchen. "I'm 19 now dean! I want to decide when I get up!" She yells from the bedroom. I shake my head, laughing. I make some toast and eat it, then make some for magic. She comes out a few minutes later, her makeup done, hair still wet, and in an 'explicit mox violence' shirt with jean shorts. "Nice shirt." I smirk, handing her the toast. She sits down at the counter and taking a bite of toast. "Thanks. It's yours." She tells me, smiling playfully. I chuckle at her, shaking my head. "Do you ever wear your own clothes?" I ask, poking her nose. She scrunches it, still eating. "If I'm lucky, I don't." She says, smiling innocently. She finishes and puts the plate in the sink. "I'll meet you in the lobby, I gotta get something real quick." I tell her, kissing the top of her head. "Ok. Hurry up, so you're not late." She says, walking out. I jog over to my suitcase and get the ring out. I slip it into my pocket and jog out of the hotel room.

MAGIC POV

During the whole Q and A, dean mostly answered questions about the ending of the shield and his relationship with roman and Seth. I sat with the security on the side of the stage and watched. The last guy walks up to the microphone. "Who's the girl you have been with these past few days?" He asks, making dean glance over at me. "Her?" He asks the guy, pointing to me. The guy looks at me, along with most of the room, making me blush madly. "Yeah." The guy says, and all eyes turn back on dean. He glances over at me again, and I huge grin consumes his face. "Well, she's my girlfriend. But she's great cause she never gets mad at me for doing stupid things. And when she does get mad at me, she always forgives me and she understands this type of life I live and excepts it. She's probably the nicest person ever and the sweetest girl you'd ever meet.- actually, now's a good time for this. Magic, can you come here for a minute?" Dean asks, making my eyes go large. I shake my head quickly at him and he nods encouragingly. "Please?" He asks, pouting a little. The crowd cheers for me to go up and I groan a little, getting up and walking over to dean. He pulls me down into the chair next to him and grabs my face in his hands, kissing me passionately. The crowd erupts in a fit of whistles, making my cheeks a fiery red. "I hate you right now." I mutter against his lips. Dean pecks me on the lips before turning to the microphone, taking a deep breath. He motions for the security guy to come on stage and he does. He holds the microphone near dean and I furrow my eyebrows. He takes my hands in his, running his thumbs over my knuckles. "Magic, I love you so much. You've stuck with me through thick and thin and no matter what, we get through it. You're the one thing that I love in this world more than wrestling and I'm fine with that. I want you to have my kids, and then those kids to have kids. I wanna wake up next to you everyday until I die, and I wanna go to sleep next to you every night. Magic, will you marry me?" He asks, taking a little box from his pocket and opening it. By now, the tears are flooding out of my eyes and I have a hand to my mouth. "Oh my god, dean." I whisper, looking from the ring to him. He has a hopeful look on his face. "You've said yes once before, please say yes again." He mumbles, biting his lip. I nod my head, a smile etched on my face. "Yes? You'll marry me?" Dean asks happily, his smile gigantic. I nod again and dean slips the ring on my finger. I wrap my arms around his neck and his slink around my waist. The crowd cheers as I hug dean tightly. "I love you so much right now." I mumble, my face in the crook of his neck. "I think I love you more." He whispers, leaning back a little to kiss me all over my face. He presses his forehead to mine and smiles at me. "It's a good thing I wore waterproof makeup." I breathe, pecking his lips again. "It doesn't matter, you're just as beautiful with I ruined or off." He says, kissing me again.

Hey lovelys, this is the second to last chapter, so I hope you guys are ready for the next one ;) and on that one, there will be details for the sequel. Oh, and can you guys give me some more suggestions for titles for that? Thanks. Love yas!