Saitama X Reader (One Punch Man)

"Wow!!! (H/N) is so cool!!" A high pitched voice exclaims from below you.

You look away from the monster you're fighting to see a few kids watching you in awe. You grin as you get ready to administer the final blow. You fake the monster out and land on him from above, effectively burying your daggers into his skull, and knocking him to the ground, dead. You flick the monster guts off of your daggers with a little flourish, and slide them back into their holsters.

"Wow! That was so cool!!" One of the children squeals as she runs up to you, the other 2 kids behind her.

You straighten your back as you look down at them. A short, chubby little girl who's probably around 5. A slightly taller girl with pigtails. And a pre-teen boy standing behind them.

The little girl holds up a notebook and a pen to you, "Can we have your autograph?!"

You smile through your mask and kneel down to her height, "Of course you can!" You take the pen from her hand and scribble a cute note into her notebook. "What's your name?" You wonder.

"Violet! And my friends want autographs too!" She chirps with a large grin on her face.

"Of course!" You hand her the notebook back, and take the next one, and sign your alias with a cute personalized note for the next girl. She thanks you, and holds onto her book tightly. Lastly, you take the boys notebook, asking for his name and scribbling a note onto it.

"(H/N), do you think I could become a hero some day, too?" He asks somewhat timidly.

You nod happily at him, "As long as you eat your veggies and drink your milk"

He nods with a determined face. "Is there anything else??"

You think for a second, "Wellllll... There is one other thing.. But it's a secret!" You gesture to his ear. He kneels down and you whisper something that the other children can't make out.

"Oh! Okay! Thank you, (H/N)!" He says cheerfully, while the other girls giggle at him.

"Your face is red like a tomato!" The youngest girl points out, while laughing.

"H-hey shut up!" He yells at her.

The youngest girl runs off with the other kids close behind her, all of them yelling thanks to you as they race off. You grin as you stand back up.

An impressed whistle comes from the sidewalk and catches your attention. You turn to see a familiar looking bald man.

"(H/N), right?" He asks with a neutral expression on his face.

You nod. "You're Saitama, right? You do some really good hero work"

"Oh?" He says with a surprised tone. "Thank you. It was really cool how you killed that monster."

"You were watching?" You wonder, to which he nods, "Thank you! That's very nice of you!"

He nods, then looks over to the kids who are running off, "I wish I had fans like you do, though."

"I'm sure you do. You probably just haven't met them yet." You reassure him.

"I hope I meet them soon, then. I want to give autographs out too" Saitama explains with a distant look in his eyes.

"Well, I'm your fan"

He turns to look at you again, waving you off, "Yeah, but you don't count because you're a hero, too."

You put your finger to your chin in thought, but then nod, with a smile on your face, "I bet you'll meet some fans very soon!"

He rubs the back of his neck and offers you a smile.