chapter 15 jedi training

Ezra's pov

The next day

I was starting to wake up in bed with leia laying in my arms with her head on my chest and i kiss her head and she wakes up and looks at me to say morning and i reply with good morning my queen and she giggles at that comment, and i tell her i am going to go train luke in jedi training today ok babe leia replies love you and i kiss her on the head and i get into my training gear and had some breakfast and go and meet with luke in the training room.

20 minutes later

Luke's pov

I arrived at the training room to start jedi training with ezra and i see him there and we greeted and he told me to get into ready position and he asks me have you had much jedi training luke? Kanan tought me a little bit like ready position and the eight steps of lightsaber combat, we began combat  and got faster and faster and he said well done luke you have done well today with alot more training you will become a knight in no time and i bow to him and i thank him for the training and i return to the ghost.

Ezra's pov

As i finished training with luke and gave him some parts he needs to focus on in his combat as he leaves tristan and 2 guards enter the room and kneel and i say rise and they do my lord bridger we have recevied reports of an empire fleet that will be coming to attempt to retake mandalore, just like my vision i had you knew my lord tristan said yes i was medatating its what jedi do to relax and and can see into the future, we need to prepare we have 2 days to get ready and get the defences ready.

So guys there is chapter 15 hopefully thats what you were expecting in this one will keep trying or as master yoda puts it

Do or do not there is no try

Comment what you would like next anything helps sorry if i dont put it in just trying to place it

and remember the force will be with you always.