Chapter 4 clan bridgers base

Ezra pov 

Tristan my clan and i leave for our ships Tristan joins me in my ship and says to me where will we go my lord i tell him we are going to search for a base a mandalorain base held my the empire we are going to take it as our own its easily occupied but not by a lot only a handful of warriors guard the base, but if we attack them with full force we will crush them quickly before they know what hit them, very well my lord. 

i activate my com-link and say attention clan Bridger prepare for attack and they all reply sir yes sir and we went down to the base to take it for our own, 

1 hour later

we had successfully taken the base and made it our base of operations and our home i summon troops to my throne room and tell them you will be attacking empire supply lines that will help us going hit them hard and get whatever is not nailed down and they nod in compliance.

when the warriors return the brought supplies and some new weapons for our ships and i tell the technicians to apply them to our ships and they say as you wish my lord,when they were installed i told my half of my men to keep hitting the supply line and i told the other half to come with me to board a star destroyer for our army, i had been told there were 2 destroyers  so i used my com link and spoke to Ursa wren and told her we are taking the star destroyers if you help us you will get one of the them in your army. 

we get to our ships and i tell Tristan to stay here in charge of the clan until i return while i lead the men to take the start destroyers with the help of clan wren,it took a few hours to take them but with the help of clan wren it did not take as long, i called the star destroyer the resolute ( yes before you as yes that was anakin skywalkers cruiser name in the clone wars) and clan wren and i left back to our separate bases as i return with the cruiser i receive a transmission from Tristan i say yes Tristan and he bows my lord we have received a communication from a girl by the name of princess leia, what did she say only to that she wanted to talk to you about something hmm very well where is the princess she is in orbit said Tristan i told her where our base is and told her to bring no one else, i look at him displeased no matter Tristan she is my friend and she keeps her word. i am returning shortly i will tell her to meet me on the surface as you wish my lord and the transmission ends, 5 minutes later we exit hyperspace with the star destroyer in our hands and we return to the base and land the cruiser my men and i leave the cruiser and Tristan meet me at the ship.he tells me my lord i told the princess to meet you in the throne room very well lets go, we get to the throne room and say hello leia she runs towards me and hugs me and my warriors aim the guns at her and i tell them lower your weapons she is our guest and my friend and my warriors holster their weapons and apologize i tell them it is alright you were defending your lord and leia says to my lord? i look at her and say yes i am the lord of this clan and i yell Clan Bridger and my warriors yell clan Bridger it has been along time leia what can i help you with.

so guys there is chapter 4 of era kicked how hope you enjoyed it please let me know how i am going and i would appreciate some feed on what to put in the next chapter.

may the force be with you always