Chapter 8 the rescue

1 year later

Ezra's pov

Today is the day that leia gave birth to my son max Bridger he has my hair and my electric blue eyes he was adorable, when i introduced him to my mother Ursa she cried and went into her own mother mode and she said congratulations you guys thank you mother and Tristan then entered and Ursa said this is your nephew my son.Is he force sensitive like you Ezra he said yes he is i will train him to be a mandalorian Jedi like me. Just then one of my guards came running in and said my lord yes warrior what is it, we have received a distress signal who from, said Tristan the ghost crew leading phoenix squadron. 

I look down and i sigh and say very well tell some men to get prepped and we will take my cruiser to yes my lord the guard replied to me and bowed and apologized for interrupting us.

time skip 15 minutes later

when we left for hyperspace i remembered what had happened with the ghost crew and what they did to me it all came back to me but that is in the past this is a new me i have a wife and a child no one will take them from me, no one

Hera's pov

We were attacking the empire and they sent for reinforcements and we were cut off and i sent out my own distress signal hoping someone will come and save us, there was a pilot that contacted me to say captain there are ships coming out of hyperspace hopefully they are on our side and i see an imperial star destroyer.   

ezra's pov

when we arrived to the rebels location i was on the bridge of my ship commanding my warriors who fought against the empire, who were attacking the rebels and also my former family who abandoned me, it didn't take long to defeat the empire and i told chopper to contact the rebels and once i got through i said its been a long time Hera and she looks at me shocked and said Ezra you saved us why, i only answered with its a new me a new beginning i guess you will need an escort dock in my cruiser i will meet you there thank you Ezra said Hera.

10 minutes later the rebels entered the hanger and i met them there standing with my warriors the stood on 2 lines from me to the ghost and i was wearing my mandalorian robe to let people know that i am the leader of mandalore and i see them exit their ship and i had chopper next to me so he could see them even though he has not forgiven them for what they did to me. as they are walking to me hera tries to hug me and i let her hug me i had told my warriors not to let Sabine near me but the rest of the crew is ok. as i see the rest of them Sabine tries to hug me but gets stopped by my guards and i say no Sabine you are not forgiven, why Ezra because i am mandalor she says WHAT HOW??.

The day i returned to my base and i was contacted by Ursa and she had told me that she needed my help in saving mandalore and so i helped but bo katan died but not before she gave the dark saber to me to lead the people. and i have a wife and a newborn child,they all looked shocked who, said kanan i married princess leia and she gave birth to my son yesterday and Sabine yells how dare she take you from me i will kill her NO YOU WON'T SABINE WREN!!! said Ursa when she arrived with Tristan and they both bow to me i say hello mother and brother and she hugs me and fist bump Tristan.  

Mother and brother they all said looking shocked, yes i told you that Tristan was my brother and Ursa thinks of me as a second son so i became her son, so i guess you need to get back to chopper base yes please Ezra  said Hera then lets get going and i contacted the bridge to leave.

so guys there is chapter 8 of ezra kicked out 

not sure what i should put for the next chapter but please send me ideas and thank you for the views it tells me that you like this story 

may the force be with you always.