Chapter 7 the fight for mandalore

1 day later

Ezra's pov

As Tristan my men leia and i return to out base i was visited by Ursa wren and she brought some of her warriors to my base,i met with her in the throne room as did Tristan and leia as Ursa enter Tristan and i greet our mother and say hello moth in unison hello my sons how have you been and we run up to her and hug her. We have been good mother Tristan says what are you doing here Ursa looks at us with sadness i have come to tell you that my spies have returned from mandalore and told me that the empire is going to destroy mandalore, i have spoken with bo katan of clan kryze and she has rallied the other clans and i came her to ask if you would join us and save our home. 

I tell her of course mother we will help you i access the intercom to the base to tell all of clan Bridger that we are going to fight the empire and save our planet, they instantly prepare to go to battle getting their ships ready and i tell leia to stay her while we go, just as we leave she hugs me and kisses me and said good lucky my blueberry be safe i will princess. And i leave for the star destroyer resolute and head off to mandalore with clan wren by our side.

time skip 3 hours later 

no one pov

when clan Bridger and wren finally arrive at mandalore and i can see other ships from the other clans engaging the empire blockade and we hear over the comms that they see 2 other star destroyers have entered the system and they contact them and tell them this is clan bridger and clan wren here to help we captured these star destroyers a while back and have had them at our disposal to use against the empire we are here to defeat the empire and reclaim mandalore and restore it to its former glory and rid the empire from it once and for all and i hear cheering from the other warriors, and fight harder then they ever have.

2 days later 

 ezra's pov 

its taken us 2 days to reclaim mandalore bo katan had been injured during the campaign of fighting and she has named me the new mandalor, i told her i am not worthy no one every is ezra bridger, but i have faith in you and i kneel down before her and grants me the dark saberas did sabine did for her as i look back at her she passes and i turn to all the warriors i accept this sword in honor of bo katan of clan kryze she was an inspiration to us all and i ignite the sword and i yell for MANDALORE!! and my warriors yell for mandalore and kneel to me.

the next day i contact leia and tell her to come to me to mandalore and she arrives hours later and i propose to her and she said yes and we hugged i also had it all recorded so all of the people could see it and they cheered for us, i summon Tristan and tell him to kneel before me and he does so i tell him you have been my side this past year and have helped me with the rebels and Sabine and since you have done this i am naming you the new lord for clan bridger and he looks at me with a surprised look and says th thank you my lord said Tristan you are welcome brother you have earned it. 

The day of the wedding arrives of leia and i i'm waiting for her at the isle and i see bail walking her down the isle i chose Tristan as my best man cause i know i can depend on him, after the priest say you may kiss then bride we kiss and hug and everybody on mandalore was cheering and celebrating also my mother Ursa was trying her best not to shed a tear but she did so anyway and she asked when am i expecting grand kids and i say i don't know mother and leia says i'm expecting in 9 months and i look at her what your pregnant love yes and i hug her tightly and say i love you leia i love you to Ezra. they lived happily ever after.

Or so they thought

There'schapter 7 for you guys any ideas for chapter 8 would be a big help thx

may the force be with you always