Chapter 3 Clan Bridger

the next day

Ezra's pov

the next morning Tristan came into my room and said time to start training Ezra he said to me ok ill be there in 5 minutes, i go to him and he begins to train me in the mandalorian way for hand to hand combat and also improving my blaster training.

Tristan pov

Ezra had been improving in his training and i go up to him and i say you are ready to face the trials and become one of us and he says thank you i could not have gotten this far without you and we shake hands and go to my mother so she can begin the trials for him tomorrow.

Ezra's pov 

i had completed the trials to join clan wren and Ursa and Tristan congratulated me and said well done Ezra you are now apart of clan wren and all the warriors cheer for me to join them and begin chanting my name and everyone of them congratulated me.

1 year later 

its been a year since i have been with clan wren and Sabine has not visited them yet cause i don't want her to know that i am with them, the next day i went to talk to Ursa in throne room and Tristan was there to and i bow to her and she say yes Ezra how can i help you, Ursa can i ask you something she says sure whats wrong i take a deep breath and let it out can i create my own clan and Ursa she looked at me surprised and she sighs i am sure you have thought about this Ezra i have he said don't worry i will ally with clan wren since you guys helped me get this far Ursa said to me what will you call your clan? i will call it clan Bridger (if it sounds familiar yes i borrowed it from Fullerk75) very well lord of clan Bridger i will call a meeting with all the warriors from clan and see if they will join you thank you Ursa and she hugs me i think of you as a second son to me Ezra thank you you mother and she deepens the hug. 

2 hours later 

Ursa pov

i have gathered all the warriors of clan wren for a meeting to see if any of them will join Ezra in his clan i stand in front of the clan and they all kneel before me rise i say to them, clan wren i have called this meeting today to discuss something with each and every one of you as Ezra has decided to create his own clan and i have agreed with him he is also allied with us and he is looking for warriors to join him.

Ezra pov

i come up and stand next to Ursa and half of clan wren raise their hands so that tells me that they want to join i say to them when you join my clan the same rules apply to here in clan wren you salute or bow to me and you have to paint your Armour orange, the warriors yell my name BRIDGER BRIDGER BRIDGER and cheer and i say to them welcome to clan Bridger!! all of a sudden i see Tristan come up to me and Ursa,he says mother may i join clan Bridger and Ursa was shocked and told him are you going to change your clan name my son yes i will mother  i say to him Tristan you will be my captain in clan Bridger and he says thank you and also you can keep you clan name you will be called Tristan wren Bridger an Ursa says to me thank you my son. you are welcome mother and i say alright clan Bridger get to your ships we are leaving, and my warriors say sir yes sir and Tristan and i say good bye to out mother.

so guys there is chapter 3 of Ezra kicked out sorry these chapters a long i will try and make them shorter any suggestions will also help me and you can give me ideas that i may put in.

and may the force be with you always.