Chapter 2 visiting the wren clan

no ones pov.

When ezra left atolon he went to the bridge of his ship and heard a noise coming from a closet and activated his light saber and used the force to open the closet and was about to strike when he saw chopper come out.Ezra said what are you doing here chop? i am coming with you what the rebellion did to you was very shameful i checked your com-link to see what was wrong with it and i  showed Hera but she didn't listened so i said forget it so i grabbed it and came to your ship without anyone seeing me enter. hera will be furious that you are gone said Ezra  i don't care said chopper no one stood by you so i will thank you my friend and Ezra held out a hand and we high fived chop said we are team and a family no one does this to us. where are we going Ezra. hmm i may have an idea chop set course for krownest we going to clan wren said chop yes i am going to talk to countess wren and ask if i could join them ok we should be there in a couple of hours Ezra yawns, i might get some sleep chop the ship is yours wake me when we are there but don't zap me hahah ok i wont i promise.

Hours later 

chopper pov 

we were a couple of minutes away from arriving at krownest and i went to wake Ezra i nudge him slowly and he started to wake up he said are we there yet chop just a couple of minutes away until we arrive ok thanks ill be there shortly we exit hyperspace and see the icy planet of clan wren.

Ezra pov

i get to the bridge and i sit down in the pilots seat and i receive a transmission from the planet it was clan wrens patrol that greeted me above the planet, Ezra Bridger what are you doing here one of the pilots say I have come to talk to countess wren permission to land a couple minutes pass the pilot come back to speak to me permission granted we shall escort you to the planet thanks. 10 minutes later i land at the wrens stronghold and put my jedi robe on to cover myself from the cold as i exited the ship i see Tristan with two guards with him he says Ezra long time no see my friend its been a couple of years yes it has and we shake hands so whats wrong i would like to talk to your mother if that's ok yes of course and i grab my light saber and hold it in front of me to Tristan. i should hand this over like last time i was here no need said Tristan you have proven yourself to be trusted with us thank you and we bro fist each other, we enter the strong hold where Ursa is and i bow countess wren its been to long, Rise Ezra you do not need to bow its better to be respectful in your home thank you Ezra.Is Sabine with you no madam wren she isn't shes still with the rebels ok then why are you here no disrespect or anything we like having you here but there must be a reason of why you have come to us. there is a reason will explain. ( i am not going to replay the story what happened with the rebels sorry)

as i finish the story Ursa and Tristan were filled with anger Ursa apologized to me and hugged me when i was upset she said there there its ok thank you madam wren i say please call me Ursa she told me i ask her am i allowed to join your clan she thought on this and looked at Tristan and he nodded then she looked back at me and said to yes you can join us but you must complete the trials to join us thank you Ursa i will do what is needed to pass. She looks at Tristan once more can you teach Ezra our way, it will be an honor to train a Jedi mother and Tristan shows me and chopper to our room for the night and says your training starts tomorrow ezra thank you good night.

(so there is the second chapter for Ezra kicked out hope you enjoy these let me know what you think about these and don't be shy i will accept any help where it is needed 

may the force be with you always