Witches (Harry Potter Edition)

Zayn: "Erm, hi?" Looking away from the frosted view of scenery in the window, your attention became directed to a confused boy who appeared at the door. "Mind if I join you? The other rooms are full." You laughed, nodding at him. "Thanks," he smiled, letting himself in and onto the seats. "I’m Zayn. Zayn Malik." "[Y/N] [Y/L/N]." "Very pretty," he chuckles, quickly noticing a trolley passing by. "Want something? My treat," he asks, cracking a grin as you agree. "Excuse me, miss," Zayn pauses, digging into the pocket of his jeans, pulling out a small bag, "I’d like…a pumpkin pastry, and she’ll have a—" "A chocolate frog," you interrupt, catching his changed expression; a wider grin. Exchanging his coins, he throws you the preferred sweet you’ve chosen, as he takes a seat back down. "You seem really nice," Zayn shyly compliments, taking a bite of the pastry, "I hope we become good friends." "Same," you laugh, checking the card of the chocolate frog to find the words: Albus Dumbledore.

Liam: "For today’s lesson," Professor McGonagall explained, "I will be teaching about vanishing spells, which means changing an object to completely disappear…" Gee, how great, you thought; but not for too long when your thoughts were interrupted. A light tap flicked upon your arm, as a note is thrown in front of you. “What the…?” Quickly unfolding the paper, you slowly unravel the words, ‘Will you go to the Yule Ball with me?’, signed below with Liam Payne’s name written it. Sneaking a look at him, he instantly smiles, a slight blush appeared on his cheeks. “Is there something you’d like to share with the class, Ms. [Y/L/N]?” Your eyes widened, noticing your curious teacher standing before you. “Uh, um,” you stuttered, seeing her hand fish out your secret note. Her eyes read the note — quite fast — before handing it back to you. “I hope you do intend on going to the ball with Mr. Payne,” she smiles, “he seems like a wonderful boy, don’t you think?” 

Louis: "Get it, Tomlinson!" He nods, his broom quickly taking him closer to the Snitch — which seemed to try to go farther away. "You can do it, Louis!" you cheer from the stands. He became faster, attempting to grab the golden ball. His arm leans forward, his gloved fingers reaching toward it…and he misses. "Nice going, Tomlinson," the other Seeker sneers, before chasing after the Snitch himself. Louis follows him, becoming quicker and quicker than the other Seeker. His fingers pull the wings of the Snitch, immediately grabbing the whole ball as he grins. They won the game! He flies down, as brooms fly toward him, cheering and clapping for him. “You did amazing!” you beam, running to him, as he climbs off his broomstick. “Thanks,” Louis acknowledges, pressing a kiss onto your cheek, “It was all thanks to you, though.” “Really?” “You’re my good luck charm, after-all.” You rolled your eyes, “Very cheesy.” “More sweetthan cheesy,” Louis retorts, grabbing your hand as you both run out of the field.

Niall: A noisy crowd chattered when you pushed open the door to the Three Broomsticks, as you felt the warm air colliding with the cold air outside. “[Y/N]!” Niall called, gesturing you to come to his table, as you quickly follow. “I got you a glass,” he adds, passing you a warm mug of butterbeer. “This better be good,” you sighed, taking a seat down, “‘Cuz I have an astronomy exam tomorrow, and I’m sure if I don’t pass, Sinistra will be soooo mad.” He laughs, before taking a sip of his butterbeer, “It’ll be quick, I swear.” He takes a deep breath, the fireplace crackling behind you both; the setting seeming too beautiful. “Okay, uh,” he pauses, awkwardly setting his mug down, “I really…sorta, maybe like you? Yeah, haha.” “Me? You like me?” Niall scoffs, jokingly rolling his eyes, “Yeah, you.” You blush, cracking a smile, “I like you, too.” “What? Wow,” he smiles, “that’s really great. Wanna head down to Madam Puddifoot’s Tea Shop? We can go study there and maybe…sneak a kiss?”

Harry: "But studying is soooo boring,” he complains, pushing his Charms book away. “Well, it wouldn’t be boring if you managed to actually pass an exam,” you retort, “Professor Filtwick said — and I quote, ‘if you don’t pass this exam—’” “’—you won’t pass this year,’” he interrupts, “I know, I’ve heard him.” “Then get going,” you pester, looking at the clock again. “I’ve got a date with Harry later.” “Harry Styles?” “No,” you laugh, “Harry Potter.” He scoffs, flipping a page of the book, “What’s so great about Harry Potter, anyways?” “There’s many great things about Harry Potter,” you laughed. “He defeated V—” “—oldemort, yes, I got it,” Harry rolled his eyes. “Looks like someone’s jealous,” you teased, “Didn’t think the Harry Styles would be, but he is. And of his best friend.” “Shuuuuut up,” he whines, shutting his book. “You’re like my sister to me, and I just don’t want to see him break your heart.” You sighed, groaning, “I guess I’ll stay. Not because of you, just because you need help studying, alright?”