.10

"C'mon! Your constructs are weak! Just like your will!" Kilowog taunted, shackles appearing on Remy's wrists as her spear construct faded. There were too many Kilowogs to focus on one to fight. Her mind was scattered.

Before he could say a word, Remy shot out a disc towards Kilowog's direction as she tried to break out of the green cuffs.

Chuckling, the training instructor created a shield and her construct shattered. How could he do it!

"Nice try."

Suddenly, a huge, green rock started falling on top of her as she yelped - creating a shield around her body. The shield didn't last long, the second the rock hit her shield, it broke.

Remy felt the pressure of the rock, her body being crushed as the pain came quickly after. She yelled, clenching her fist as she broke.

Her ring finally decided it was time to start dragging its weight around here and it did. Remy literally combusted into green flames, Kilowog's rock faded into dust.

The trainer had a smug smile on his face as he crossed his arms. Remy created a shield on one of her arms and shot out the other, creating a green sword in the other.

For extra security, Remy created a few pieces of battle armor that vaguely resembles House Stark's battle armor without all the fur. Kilowog stuck out his hand, a sword forming in his hand as he glared at Remy.

"Medieval, eh?" Kilowog spoke as they circled each other, swords ready to attack or deflect at moments notice.

Remy raised a single brow. "Brushing up on your human history? I didn't know I left such a big impact that one day I missed boot camp!"

Kilowog groaned, twisting the sword in his hand as he flew upwards. He retracted his arm, attacking with all his might as Remy put her shield up to deflect the attack.

This time - thankfully - her will was stronger. The shield stayed up, defending her as she swiped her sword at his side. Kilowog flew backwards, barely making it out of hards way.

Remy initiating the attack this time, her sword went to the left this time as her sword connected with Kilowog's in a bright, green flash.

The two struggled against each other's strength, the swords barely moving as Remy decided to take things into her own hands.

She kicked her legs over the side of Kilowog's legs, making him fall - breaking his line of defense.

As Remy went to put the sword on his neck, she was met with a gun in her face and a mug face on Kilowog's face.

"You have been brushing up on your humans." Remy sighed in defeat as she let go of the sword, the green sword disappeared as she lost focus in it.

She offered her hand to the instructor, and he surprisingly took it without any smug comment. The two looked at each other, nodding in acknowledgment as Kilowog pulled his ring to his face.

"I'll be there in a second." He replied to the person talking to him. He looked at Remy as he flew up into the sky, leaving her on the training grounds with the other greenies.

Creating a small bench for her, taking a seat on the construct as she relaxed for a moment. She needed to take a breather before he shows up and tells her that she had work to do.

She leaned back into the bench, rubbing her eyes as her arms felt weak. Lately, she had been thinking of friggin swords and Kilowog has been expertly trained. His swordsmanship was impressive and Remy needed to catch up.

"Sleepin' on the job? C'mon, Remy," 2814.1, better known as, the devil, spoke. Remy groaned loudly, one of her hands over her face as her other hand went outwards and she created a big, green middle finger to his face.