" Think again Zune. If I let you go, you will fall again." He said with a smirk.

I gave him, I will kill you type look and he let go of me carefully.

" I'm not so rude as you think so thank you for saving me from falling." I said smiling.

" You're most welcome." He said bowing.

I closed my mouth with hands and laughed.

" Stop it Kyle." I said and ran down the stairs.

As I ran, I saw a glance of furious Lexa who was standing at top of the stair.

I went to the library and was amazed. The library was really very big with lots of books. I felt like a dream come true. Everything in this palace always amazed me.

Thinking this I immediately picked my favourite books and ran towards couch. I sat there and spent my all day there reading.

Kyle's POV :
I walked out of dad's office and saw Zune going downstairs. But I saw she slipped and was about to fall so I vamp ran towards her swiftly and got hold of her.

She closed her eyes and I looked at her face and got lost. She opened her eyes and saw me. We had a sweet argument and she ran downstairs.

That girl always was like a spark in the darkness and always kept me calm. I was furious and in a blink I was calm by seeing her.

It's another truth that I loved messing with her. It was so funny to see her getting irritated. So I always teased her intentionally.

I was going upstairs but at the end of stairs, I saw Lexa and she was angry. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards my room.

" Kyle, What are you doing? You will soon marry me and you can't just be so close to other girls in my presence." She yelled at me.

" Lexa.. don't overreact. I can be close to any girl in this palace. I'm prince here and it's my palace so my wish is command here. I will marry you doesn't mean you will manipulate me." I yelled back and punched on the wall groaning.

She gave me a shocking look and said " You were not like this Kyle.  That witch Zune changed you. She will snatch you away from me. Kyle I love you. You will marry me. She should be away from you. I can't tolerate her." She said turning her hands to fist.

Her eyes were red and her fangs were protuding out in anger and she was breathing fast.

I got shocked and thought that If she doesn't calm down, she will end up harming Zune and even kill her. I couldn't let this happen so I decided to play nice for sake of Zune.

Lexa hurting Zune even in my imagination was intolerable to me. So I turned around to Lexa making sure to act nice.

" I'm sorry dear. I didn't mean to hurt you. I know you love me and hurt if you see me with someone other. Please calm down I will not hurt you." I said and unwantedly hugged her.

Lexa, if you ever even think of hurting Zune I will forget who you are  and make your life worst than hell. I promise Zune, I will protect you even if I have to play along with this witch.

I thought this when I hugged Lexa and Lexa was calm by my sweet acting and hugged me back. She was such a fool who thought anyone would love her. She was so wicked that she didn't deserved any love at all.

Zune's POV :
I was reading books but while reading I fell asleep and when I woke up I realised that someone got me a pillow and a blanket to sleep comfortably.

I got up from couch and looked around, there was no one around. One book fell down and when I bent down to pick the book I saw a handkerchief. I picked up book and saw a handkerchief and wondered whose it was.

I saw that handkerchief clearly and saw a symbol. The symbol said capital K. The only person I knew with letter K in name was Kyle.

So It was Kyle who got a pillow and blanket for me while I was sleeping. I was feeling so happy thinking that Kyle always cared for me so much.

From the day I arrived here, he was always there for me and cared for me. I also always felt safe when he was around and his presence was enough for me to smile in every situation.

Thank you Kyle.

I said in my heart closing my eyes but suddenly I heard a word thank you.

I opened my eyes and turned around. There was Kyle standing infront of me.

" How could you hear what I said?" I asked him curiously.

" I don't know. I just read it and you are the first person whose mind I could read." He said surprisingly.

" What did you read except thank you?" I asked him nervously.

" I only read that much as I arrived just now. Was there something that I missed?" He said coming near to me with a smirk.

" No, nothing." I said getting shy.

" Oh..ok. It's late now.  Let's have dinner and you take rest." He said calmly.

I nodded and followed him.

Kyle's POV :
I consoled Lexa and made her believe in me with my fake caring act. I walked out of my room while Lexa stayed in my room. I never wanted Lexa in my room and my life but I was helpless.

I wanted to check on Zune so I went to her room but she wasn't there. Then I remembered her running downstairs. I thought she would be somewhere downstairs and searched for her.

Finally, I found her in library. She had a book on her hand while she was fast asleep on the couch. I took out book from her hand slowly and kept it aside.

Then I fetched her a pillow and a blanket so that she could rest comfortably. She had hair all over her face while sleeping so I swiped het hair and tucked it to her ears.

She looked so pretty while sleeping. I thought she was just perfect with her behaviour, apperance and all. She was the most special girl that I had ever met.

Thinking this I went out of library. I had some works to complete at my dad's office so I remained busy for some hours.

I was hungry and it was dinner time so, I went towards dining room to eat something. Everyone was there having dinner but someone was missing and I just knew who was missing. Zune was missing.

I ran towards library to call for Zune. She was already awake. I was shocked in a moment when I could read what Zune thought about me.

I was happy that Zune was feeling same thing as me. I had same effect on her that she had on me. She knew that I was one who brought pillow and blanket for her so she thanked me.

I was standing there and said you're welcome. I read everything but said that I only read thank you.

I was happy for her feelings about me and that I also felt the same but there was other truth that I was about to marry Lexa. I couldn't deny it. So I didn't let her know that I read everything on her mind.

After short conversation, we walked towards dining room to have dinner but again there was a touble. Lexa confronted Zune with me.