1: Annabeth

THERE WILL BE A/N AT THE END :)

--------------

Prologue :

I took a seat next to Thalia as they lit up the bonfire.

" hey ! Where have you been ? I've been looking for you all day " she pouts.

" Taking care of stuff , what about you mrs.love bird I saw you making google eyes at Luke " I say with a huge grin on my face.

Her cheeks immediately flushed into a rosy shade.

" I don't really know , but I think I'm falling for him Annabeth I mean look at him "

I turn over to take a peek at Luke. I see his golden hair shine brighter than the bonfire and his deep blue eyes staring at Thalia.

"Well all I can say is maybe he's falling for you too " I smirk at Thalia.

"Whatever he's to perfect for me, I mean look at me .. I'm me. Hey what about you ms."I don't believe in love" I giggle at the pet name she gave me.

" I don't feel like I found anyone that has me hung up on yet , ugh I feel like I'll be lonely for life."

We talk,laugh and remember stupid moments we did together last year at camp until a dark chocolate haired boy appears Infront of us together with Chiron.

" Listen up , we've got a new kid here his name is Percy Jackson son of Poseidon. Annabeth up in center."

I quickly got up and ran towards Chiron. I was only inches away when I tripped on a rock and landed on the new kids arms. I heard ooohs and ahhhhs as I look into Percy's eyes. God his green eyes make him look soo... *what are you saying , get off him* my sub consciousness reminds me. I get of him and flatten my shirts with my hands.

" uhhhhh s-sorry " he sheepishly replies.

I forgive him and once again turn to Chiron for instructions.

" Annabeth you'll be in charge or looking after Percy for the rest of the year. Dismissed."

He gallops away as I let out a sigh. Now I have to look over some person the rest of the year, great i say to myself. I turn around to meet him and his face is inches from mine. I push him back a little and he begins to stare at me for some un-known reason.

" hello Percy , I'm Annabeth Chase " I smile at him.

" Your really pretty " he says still staring at me. My cheeks blush in embarrassment as I take him by the hand and lead him to his cabin. From there I leave him and tell him I will show him around tomorrow.

" hey Percy " I quickly say before I leave.

" yeah ? "

" thanks " I smile.

" thanks for what ?"

" for calling me pretty , that really made my day even though I got a little embarrassed "

" the least I can is to say the truth , and don't worry this won't be the only time I will call you beautiful " he winks at me which makes me laugh,

" well I'll see you tomorrow for tour day yea "

He says he looks forward to it and smiles , I gotta admit he's cute. I can't wait to hangout with him tomorrow.

__________________________

HEY EVERYONE

Lol sorry for the caps anyway

1st we're first time writers so please don't mind when we make little mistakes :) thanks x

2nd I'm pretty sure you know Percy and Annabeth (obvs) but we pictured Annabeth being Sabrina Carpenter and Percy still being Logan Lerman , if you wanna change the actor of Annabeth tell me in the comments :) must be a blonde if you didn't read da books

3rd we will update about 1-2 a week because we wrote this during exams week so we will start writing longer chapters and updating more when it's normal days so hope you like and support the series

4rt please give a chance on us, We'll try our best to keep the story interesting and not cliche

5th the next chapter is up already so please please check it out lab you guys

- Ash & sky <3