Five - Just When You're Starting To Be Happy, Fate Takes It's Toll.

“It’s too tight!” I wined.

I was wearing a tight black dress that hugged my curves perfectly, although one thing was wrong with it. 

It was way to short.

I’d pull the dress down and my boobs will spill out the top and if I pulled it up it just covered my bum. It wasn’t a good situation at all.

“Maybe you should’ve picked something that actually fit me, Zayn!” I yelled at him, looking in the mirror.

He just eyed me up and down.

“But holy shit, you look hot, Kaylie.”

“Watch it, Malik.” Liam said, eying him.

He sent a cheeky wink Liam’s way.

“I look like such a slag!” I said, walking down the stairs.

Liam and Harry were waiting in the living room downstairs.

Louis’ head flicked to look at me. Harry’s eyes went wide and Louis couldn’t close his mouth.

“You look so hot.” They both said simultaneously.

I shook my head, grabbing my clutch and walking out the door.

“Let’s go!”

~~~

I met up with one of my best friends, Sarah. 

I hadn’t seen her since I’d moved in with the boys and that’d been a long time. We grabbed a drink and I introduced her to the boys, Harry seemed to fancy her, I kept a keen eye on that cheeky boy.

We headed to the dance floor, Liam and Harry trailing behind us while the other boys had already snatched up a girl each for the night.

Liam and I were dancing and Harry was working his charm on Sarah.

The night was going well and Liam met up with a girl that he used to go to school with, Tayla.

They went out the back because they needed to talk to someone. Niall kept giving my looks.

“Save me.” He mouthed.

I strutted over to the pair, she was quite a pretty girl, a bit fake though. She had long blonde hair, bright red lips and her face was equivalent to my last birthday cake. I’m not even joking.

“What are you doing with my boyfriend!?” I accused, looking from the girl back to Niall.

Niall looked to the floor, and I watched as a smile played on his lips.

“Your boyfriend?” Oh my gosh, her voice was so annoying.

“He’s mine, babe.” She said again, waving her newly manicured fingers in front of my face.

“He’s yours? Hah, love. Keep dreaming, let’s go Niall.” I said grabbing onto his hand and pulling him along. 

I watched as the girl rolled her eyes, immediately walking over to another guy, that she’d been eyeing. Classy.

“Oh my god, thank you so much Kaylie.” He said, wiping the sweat off his brow.

I giggled. “No problems, Nialler.” 

“Very sassy of you, too.” He said raising his eye brows and nodding his head.

“Been around Lou too long, don’t you think?” I said, sending a wink his way. We both laughed along with the joke for a bit, grabbing another drink from the bar.