Two - One Boy a Thousand Feelings.

LIAM’S POV.

I awoke to hearing a loud shot of thunder and a bright flash of lighting, I jumped out of my bed, turning my head to my alarm clock, 3:27 am.

I let out a big sigh, slipping back to bed and trying to shield the loud noises with pillows, sheets and what not, but that didn’t help one bit. 

I heard the door to my bedroom creak open.

“Liam?” A voice whisper-yelled though my doorway.

“Yeah?” I muttered into my pillow.

The door shut and I heard the brushing of feet on my cosy carpet, coming closer to my bed. The bed dipped down and she snuggled under the blankets with me. A smile rising on my face.

“I’m scared, Li.” She whispered, her hot breath hitting the back of my neck making the hairs on my arms stick up in all different directions, sending shivers down my spine, fear striking through her angelic voice.

I rolled over to face her and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer into my chest. She pressed up against my bare torso and nuzzled her head into my chest, I could feel her gently pluck the hairs on my chest. I smiled as she placed her head onto my chest while I played with her hair. 

“Sh, it’s okay. You’re safe here with me, love.” I whispered back to her, pulling back so I could plant a kiss on her delicate forehead.

She nuzzled back down into my chest. I could feel her hot breath on my chest. We laid in a comfortable silence for no longer than 10 minutes, the lightning and thunder had died down a bit by now, but every few minutes it would hit again, making the poor girl almost jump out of her skin. I just pulled her in tighter and told her it was alright.

“Liam?”

“Yeah Kaylie?” I whispered back.

She pulled away from my chest and lifted her head up so it was directly in front of mine, I admired her blue orbs and I could see her blushing whenever the lightning lit up the room. She planted a gentle kiss onto my lips. The way that her lips moved in motion with mine was perfect, her smooth lips rubbing against my big ones. I didn't want her lips to leave mine. She pulled away after a few seconds.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, babe.” 

She snuggled down, back into my chest. I could feel my eyes getting heavy now as I listened to Kaylie lightly snore. My eyes closed and within those ten seconds I drifted into the world of unconsciousness. Clutching onto the girl I’ve always loved, the girl that may even love me back, after tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Awe, look at those two!” I heard Louis’ soppy voice sing as my door creaked open. I still kept my eyes closed shut, pretending I was still fast asleep.

“What’s so cute?” I heard an Irish voice ring from down the hallway, before hearing the soft prodding of feet gradually get louder as they got closer to my room and the door opened the full way now, squeaking. 

“Awe Zayn! Come look at this!” The Irishman spoke up again, I heard Zayn feet lazily brush along the hallway floor boards and stop in front of my door.

“Vas Happenin?” He paused for a moment before breaking into another ‘awe’. 

“What’s all the fuss about?” I heard the curly haired boy speak before peaking his head through the doorway, over the top of all the other boys heads. 

“Awe, that’s sweet.” He said.

I slowly moved my arm from Kaylie’s waist and picked up another pillow, from the other side of her still peacefully sleeping body. I grabbed it in my hand and slowly moved it over her body, trying my best not to wake her up. I swung my arm back flinging the fluffy pillow to the door way.