Break My Heart, I Dare You.

“Grandma, Grandma! Tell us the story about how you met Grandpa, pleaseeee!” My five grandchildren pleaded to me as I sat back down onto my chair, rocking slowly, back and fourth.

“Okay, okay. Gather around here okay, and if you’re lucky I’ll tell you.” I replied teasingly. 

I watched as my five grandkids huddled around in a circle in front of me, intently listening as they crossed their legs and got comfortable.

“Come on Grandma!” My youngest one said, Sarah.

“Okay, okay. Well, it’s a funny story about your grandpa and I. I suppose it all started when that curly haired boy asked those three words.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Truth or dare?” Harry said looking me dead in the eyes. A smirk creeping up to his face, his lips curling at their ends.

I contemplated the question for no more than a second.

“Dare.” I said back, staring straight back at him. I watched as the edges of his lips curled into a devious smile, showing his deep dimples. He almost giggled to himself.

You see, it’d been a while now, I’d known these five boys for god knows how long. These five cheeky boys. There was the curly haired boy. The blonde Irishman. The brown haired boy with sparkling blue eyes. The dark skinned, black quiff haired boy and the browned haired boy with that irresistible smile, which made his eyes turn into little crescents as he scrunched up his big button nose. These are the five best friends that anyone could have. They’re my five best friends. Now let’s get back to the story, shall we?

After pondering over the dare for a while Harry finally came up with one.

“I dare you to... Kiss Mr Payne, over there.” He said, wiggling his eyebrows with a cheeky smile plastered along his face.

I looked over to Liam, his face was flushed a deep red. It didn’t take long before I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks too. I got up on all fours, and basically crawled over to him. He looked me up and down, from my eyes then focussing on my lips, which I continued to bite. I crept my face closer to his, brushing my plump lips against his before he grabbed my waist, pulling me onto him. The kiss got more heated as he pressed his tongue to my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I smiled into the kiss, before long he did too. I let him in, his tongue roamed around mine, fighting for dominance. After a while he smiled and pulled away, hearing the sniggers of all the other boys, just watching us plainly. My eyes were still closed and my lips were still moving in motion, it took me a few seconds to realise he wasn’t kissing my anymore. He gave me a quick peck and I felt myself blush, a deep, deep red. All the boys giggled around me and I joined in too. Liam smiled down at me and I returned it. Butterflies erupting in the very pit of my stomach.

I wriggled back to my spot, taking my seat back in the circle. Niall and Zayn who were both sitting beside me nudged me with their elbows, wiggling their eyebrows. I just smiled, sticking my tongue out. 

Niall yawned, it was around 2 o’clock in the morning. 

“I think we should be heading off to bed now.” Niall said, everyone nodded. 

We all got up and I could feel Liam’s eyes watching me as I walked down the long narrow hallways down to my bedroom, second door on the left. Liam’s was the one right across from mine. I stopped at my door, fiddling the lock before opening the door, by this stage Liam had reached his door. He stood in the middle of the hallway, and I was standing inside my bedroom, leaning on the door with my head sticking out. 

“Goodnight Liam.” I said, blushing fiercely with a cheerful grin spreading from ear to ear.

“Night love.” He said, inching closer to me. He opened my door fully, kissing my forehead. 

I lifted up onto my tippy toes and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

“OKAY, okay, okay, love birds. Get to bed now!” Louis practically sung, running down the hallway pushing myself and Liam apart, we giggled to ourselves as we saw Lou disappear into his room on the other side of the hallway. 

Liam inched himself closer to his door and away from me. I blushed again, looking at the ground.

“Sweet dreams.” He said as he walked into his doorway, taking one last peak through the crack and closed his door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is a short first chapter but DEAL WITH IT.

Please comment down below if you think that I should continue this fan fic.

Please don’t be a silent reader, I really want you guys to tell me what you think.

So yeah, vote, comment and read and whatever.

You guys are amazing!

Please read my other fan fic too, if you’d like. 

“That’s When They Took Him From Me” It’s a Hazza one!

Thank you so much!

So should I continue it or not?

Big love - Tayla!