Three - This Feels Like Falling In Love, Falling In Love, Falling In Love.

CONTINUE OF THE OTHER CHAPTER.

KAYLIE'S POV.

“LIAM, PUT ME DOWN!” I screamed as the tanned boy slung me over his shoulder, running off into the ocean while I bashed my fists into his muscular back. I always had a thing for muscular backs. 

After a while of squabbling he slung me down so my legs were wrapped around his waist. He was up to his hips in the water. He looked me straight in the eyes and I blushed fiercely. 

“Did you want to get down, love?” He said to me, smiling.

“Please.” I replied.

Before I even knew what had happened I was engulfed by the cool salty water as it captivated my entire body. Well, I guess I did tell him to put me down. But drop me in the water? Really? I surfaced the water, Liam was doubled over in laughter. I pushed all of my hair out of my face and took in a huge breath.

“You asshole!” I said, punching him on the side of his arm. He clutched the spot where I’d hit him and continued to laugh. 

“Y-you should’ve seen y-your face!” He laughed. 

I smirked at him again before jumping onto his back. He stumbled forward in the water and lost his balance, landing head first into the salty water, I got up off of his back and now it was my turn to laugh. I doubled over and clutched my stomach. He surfaced and he slammed me further out into the water. I began to splash him, he splashed back, the slaty water stinging my eyes but I didn’t care. He grabbed me by the back of my knees and hoisted me up onto his waist again, I wrapped by legs around his waist while he put his hands under my bum, holding me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his big brown orbs.

“No more cheeky business, okay?” He said to me slightly giggling, I nodded innocently and he planted a warm kiss onto my nose. He dropped me down and soon after we began playing beach volleyball with the other boys.

“WOOOOOO!” Myself, Liam and Niall triumphed as we won against Harry, Lou and Zayn. We all did a victory dance and then piled on top of Liam who had won the winning point. 

“I’M NOT PLAYING ANYMORE!” Louis childishly complained, throwing his hands up into the air. He went back over and dived into the water, soon followed by the rest of the boys. 

I walked back over to our bags and laid down a towel before rubbing some white lotion all over my body, except for the bits I couldn’t reach, like my back. I laid down face first and let the sun tan my already tanned skin. Without me even noticing two hands with a cool liquid on them came and started rubbing more liquid on my back, I jumped suddenly, unaware at first. I calmed down once he spoke.

“I could see you trying to get this lotion on your back before, it didn’t really look like it worked.” 

“Shoosh, you.” I said back to him smiling widely. 

He rubbed the white liquid into my skin until it went transparent and soaked completely into my skin. He laid a towel down beside me and laid down onto it. Soaking up the sun just as I was.

“I think we’re going out for dinner tonight.” He said, breaking the comfortable silence.

I rolled over onto my back, and looked over to him as he propped himself up onto his elbow, resting his head on his hand. 

“Really? Do you know where?” I answered, turning my head to look at him. 

“No, I’m not sure. Somewhere fancy though, Zayn organised it.” He said, pilling sand into his hands and spreading his fingers so the sand filtered through the cracks.

“Oh, well what’s the time?” I questioned.

“Quarter to five.” He pulled his wrist up to his face, checking the time on his watch.

“Do you mind if I head back? So I could get ready?” I looked over at him and he inched his body closer to me, bringing his head down to meet his lips with mine, first brushing my lips at first, then they melted down onto mine. I smiled into the kiss and I brushed my hands against his toned chest. 

“Liam.” I spoke against his lips.

“Kaylie.” He answered, his lips still pressed against mine. 

I clutched his chest and pushed him off of me, before dipping my head back up and giving him another quick peck. He smiled and I returned it before sitting up and shaking the sand off of my towel as I stood up. I flung the towel over my shoulder and walked off, turning back to see Liam eyeing my up and down as I walked off, I shook my head smiling and walked back to the house. It was only a twenty minute walk, and it was a really beautiful day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put the key in the lock, turning it and walking into the huge flat. I ran up to the bathroom and had a thirty minute shower. Letting the warm water drizzle down my small body and soak my hair. I got out and quickly dried all the little droplets of water off of my body and bent down flinging my hair into the towel and wrapping it inside the towel, propping it on the top of my head so it dried quicker. 

I walked over to my wardrobe, scanning though the clothes that were hanging neatly in colour order. After a while of contemplating on what I was going to wear I picked out a skin tight, blue bandage dress. It had one strap over my shoulder with a frill going down the same side. It was simple, but cute. I decided I would pair that up with a pair of 6 inch thick platformed, strappy heels. Before getting dressed I walked back over into the bathroom. 

Drying out my hair and then straightening it so it reached just below the small of my back. I tied my hair back into a loose pony tail to start on my makeup. I applied a minimal amount of foundation, seeing as I hadn’t been breaking out and my skin was pretty clear. I applied some blush to my cheeks, highlighting my fairly prominent cheek bones. I painted some neutral eye shadow onto my eye lids. A straight line of eye liner and a few coats of mascara onto my already long eye lashes. I finished by applying some shiny pink lipgloss to my plump lips. I took the tie out of my hair and quickly went over my hair with the straightener, making sure it was completely straight. 

I walked back over to my bedroom and threw my dress over my head, making sure to not smudge my makeup or ruin my hair. I shimmied it down my small body, spreading out the creases with my hands. I sat down on the side of my bed and slipped into my strappy black heels. I stood up, steadying myself on my heels and then strutted out, grabbing a black clutch that matched my shoes and dropping my mascara and lip gloss into the clutch. By now the boys had already been home and got dressed, they were waiting down in the lounge room.

I started walking down the wooden spiral stair case hearing the familiar ‘click clacks’ as my heels pumped against the wooden staircase. I reached the bottom and all eyes were on me. All of the boys mouths nearly hit the floor. I walked over to Liam who was sitting closest to me with his eyes wide and mouth wide open. I put two fingers to the bottom of his chin and pushed up, closing his mouth. I silently giggled to himself. I removed my fingers from the bottom on his chin and his mouth immediately dropped open again.

He giggled and so did the rest of the boys and I. I turned on my heel and motioned to the door. The boys all followed behind me, kind of like that game, following the leader. We walked out the door and Harry locked up, all piling into Liam’s car for the second time this day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

whatever, i couldn't wait to upload this. 

BUT.

this time i really actually want some comments please.

and i'll upload the next chapter once i get three votes, plus.

please leave lovely comments or i'll probably just drop this fan fic.

title of this chapter, inspired by my favourite ginger.

mwah, Tayla.x