They looked again at Piyu who raised her eyebrows at them and trying hard not to laugh at them. They looked down ashamed and embarrassed.

" What was that?" Piyu asked in serious tone.

" He started it." " She started it."

They both blamed each other pointing their fingers at each other like kids do when they fight. They both scowled at each other and looked back at Piyu who is glaring at them.

" You both...." Piyu said pointing them " are worst than kids." She finished.

" Ms. Priya." Piyu called out.

Priya snapped out of her daze and rushed toward her.

" Yes Maam."

" You are Sameer's PA right?" Piyu asked and she nodded.

" Remind me to never work with these two idiots sitting next to each other again. I say NEVER." Piyu ordered her and Priya nodded but broke into giggles looking at her boss's pouting face at Piyu.

Sam glared at Priya which made her shut up and looked at Rads who is checking her nail polish as if nothing had happened a while back. He scoffed at her and pouted at Piyu who is looking angrily at them.

" Now, will you both mind to fix yourselves up?" Piyu asked them sternly.

" Why? What happened?" Rads asked frantically taking her mirror out of the purse and checked her reflection.

" Oh my God! What did you do to my hair and my face....you stupid?.... Her hair is sticking out in all directions and her face has ink." Rads growled at Sam who chuckled looking at her dishelved hair and inky face.

Rads ran out of the room quickly to fix herself while Piyu gave a pointed look to Sam who was chuckling at Rads. Sam looked at Piyu and gulped and quickly went out of the room.

After they are out, Piyu looked at the whole staff who sat there blankly looking at the door.

" I know it was difficult to hold up.....so feel free." She said smiling at them and burst into fits of laughter unable to hold anymore.

Looking at her whole staff also started laughing with her.

" I have some crazy friends." She said shaking her head smiling once she stopped laughing.

" But we are going crazy too looking at our boss." Priya said.

" Why?" Piyu asked confused.

" We are working with him from 2 years since his father died.....we swear we never saw him laughing or talking or at least smiling." Priya said to her astonished.

" Yes maam, there would be always a deep frown on his forehead, coldness in his face and emptiness in his eyes. We saw his arrogance, his anger, his rudeness but we never saw him like this much happy, smiling, laughing, playing and all." Other girl named Shreya said to her.

" It is good to see him like this acting all care free and childish. Since he met you that day at your office, we have seen changes in him that we never saw in two years like all smiling and happy which also kind of creeped me out." Priya said laughing.

" And he is in his true self only when he is with his friends.....I mean when he is with you people." Another staff said smiling at her.

All this while Piyu silently sat listening to them. She felt ache in her heart listening how he was living his life before they met him.

Sameer came back and started doing his work. He looked up to see Piyu staring at him intently which made him squirm in his seat. He was thankful to Rads when she came inside the room all dolled up as Piyu's gaze was shifted on her.