"Yeah see you at two." I reply awkwardly, not knowing what else to say, but I just want to talk to him a little bit.

"And Cami..." He interrupts my thoughts.

"Yeah...."

"I can't wait..." He murmurs and almost kills me with this statement. I feel like my cheeks become red and I know I'm blushing right now, but he can't see it and I guess it's a good thing.

I end the call and inhale deeply. It's only ten in the morning and I already can't wait, I need to engage myself with something and I decide to call Ben and check how is thing at work. I take my phone and deal his number.

"Hey Ben!" I greet him.

"Hey Cam! It's nice to hear you! How do you feel?" He replies with this joyful voice full  and I smile. He is always so positive and smiling. That's a great thing.

"I feel much more better, actually my doc told me that I can start work on Monday!"

"That's great news. Are you sure? Maybe you need more days to rest?!" Ben seems concerned.

"No I really want to start to work on that project,I can't wait and I feel much more better." I reply, trying to persuade him.

"Ok then, but if you start to feel worser you will tell me and without a word you'll go home and rest!" He says in a strict voice, but he fails.

"Alright, alright. I got it. So tell me what's new?"

"Nothing much, actually it's a bit boring here without you and Raley always keeps asking me about you which is kind of funny." Ben says with a small laugh.

"And what exactly he asks you?" I ask him.

"Well he asked about your condition and when are you going to be back at work. He looked very concerned..." Ben replies.

"Ok....that's...." I inhale, I don't know what to add to this. Raley behave very weird lately and I'm sure I don't like it.

"Alright I'm not going to ask...Anyways Cam I need to go now it seems like we have a meeting in five and need to be there. I'll speak to you soon." Ben says simply.

"Alright, Bye Ben." I hung up.

Well what am I suppose to do for the next few hours...so I take my laptops and decide to look through all my projects and I find one, it isn't finished. Well I actually couldn't finish it. I inhale deeply looking at the screen. It's a project of the house, my perfect house, but I couldn't finish it. I started it when I met Raley and as you can guess I stoped my work on it as soon as I found him with that girl.

I look at it and now I have no desire to work at all. Now my mood isn't that good and I starts to think about everything that happened with me and ask myself if I do the right thing.

A thought about Theo appears in my mind and I can't help but smile. It seems like I always do so when he is near me or I think about him.

But what do I know about him? I have no idea what he does for a living, where he lives. I basically know nothing about him, other than his name. Only a name, not even his last name.
What a fool am I for thinking about a man that I don't even know? For liking him?

I guess this is the very first time I admit it to myself. I like him and from here there are thousands of buts and what's if in my head...

I let this dark thought in my mind, I always do so...I can't help it I always wait for something bad to happen, but today something is different, I know Theo isn't like Raley, somehow I know it.

This is tearing me inside. I don't know...I just don't know...maybe I shouldn't get involved with him...because I know exactly how it'll ends...

Sound of my phone brings me back. I pick it up and look at the screen. J's name appears on the screen and i don't think that right now I want to talk to him, so I just put the phone back at the table.

"Who's that?" Lexi asks me. I don't reply and look at the screen once again. She approaches me and takes my phone. She narrows her eyes and answers the call.

"Hey J...yeah she is resting...yeah sure...I'll tell her...Bye." The conversation is short. Lexi puts my phone on the table. I just stare her.

"Mind to explain." She tells me. I inhale deeply and look away.

"You know I have a plenty of time." Lexi says and seats next to me.

"I just don't want to talk to him right now." I answer her and put my hands on my face, covering it with my palms.

I don't recognize my own voice.

"Cam...what's going on?" Lexi asks me, her voice is worried.

"I don't know Lexi, I just don't know..." I reply on a whisper. She looks at me, trying to figure out what's wrong, but she doesn't ask and just waits.

"Theo called me this morning and asked me if I wanted to have lunch with him..." I tell her.

"That's great, since you like him..." She replies, but I interrupt her.

"Yeah...and I really want to go, but..." I stop talking. Lexi is staring at me for a moment then she speaks.

"I know you are afraid Cam and you have every right to be... considering everything that happened to you...and with Raley, but you know...for a very long time you liked someone...and it seems like he likes you too...of course you can't be sure about anything and I guess right now you are thinking about all the bad scenarios in your head, but what if it's going to end up in a good way...I know you have your doubts and fears, I know that it isn't easy for you to let people in, but just give it a try...I have this feeling that he will make you happy...and I know that you know it too...we live only once, you know how they say it's better to do and regret then regret the unfinished...you need to live your life with all your mistakes and fails..." Lexi says with a soft smile and it makes me smile. She always know what's going on with my mind. She is a mind reader I'm telling you.

Maybe she is right.

"Alright when is he picking you up?" She asks.

"At two." I reply with a small smile.

"Well it's plenty of time before you go, so we can watch a movie."

"That sounds great."

So we watch a movie which is now our favorite thing to do, especially since she study in another college. I love to spend our time like this. Soon she'll go back home which means no more movies together for a long time, it makes me a bit sad.

Time flies by incredibly quickly and it's already two o'clock. I stand in the hall and look at myself in the mirror. Well I actually look good, I think so....wearing skinny jeans, olive shirt, leather jacket and my favorite white sneakers. I decided on nothing fancy today. I put my phone in my pocket, take my bag and leave the flat.

As soon as I step out from my apartment complex I see Theo. He is leaning on his car, wearing a dark blue suit. His eyes are covered with sunglasses. He sees me and smiles, it seems like as soon as I see his smile all my doubts are vanishing. What is he doing to me?

I come closer to him, he puts of his glasses and before I could say anything his hands wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to him and his lips crushes on mine. He kisses me slowly, his mouth demanding against mine. It's so unexpected, but I don't mind at all.

After a moment Theo's lips leave mine, he touches his forehead with mine and we look at each other.

"Hey." He whispers.

"Hey." I whisper back.

It seems like on this moment there is no doubts to me. It's like I have all my answers just looking in his ocean blue eyes, full of unspoken promises.

"Shall we?" Theo asks me pulling away from me, opening the car door for me.