Chapter 13.

I open my eyes,the sunlight invades my room, such a beautiful day.I look at the time, it's seven in the morning. Yesterday I fall asleep early. J is probably still sleeping. Well if I'm up that early I'll prepare breakfast, something that J loves, but first I need to take a shower.

After ten minutes staying in bed, I finally decide to get up and take a shower.

My morning routine is as simple as it could be. I take a shower, wash body and my hair if I need to, after that I moisture my body with some lotion and I'm done.

I put on my comfy clothes and go to the kitchen. On my way to the kitchen I open the door to check on J. He is sleeping, some papers are lying on the floor, I suppose he was working last night and fall asleep. I come to pick up all the papers and put them on the desk. On my way out of his room, I turn around and look at sleeping J,he is such a cutie. His muscular arms hug a pillow, blanket covers lower part of his body which make his abs on my display. That's just wow. I better get going.

I use to cook with music playing, so I put on my favorite songs, loud enough not to wake up J. Dancing and cooking is one of my favorite things to do in morning, so I prepare breakfast which includes J's favorite pancakes. Yep he loves them. I'm almost done when I hear foot steps, I turn around and what can I see, J is standing in front  of me in only his sweatpants. I don't think I saw J like this before, maybe one or two times, but it was unintentionally. I just came in his room in a wrong moment.

"Morning Cam, mmmm it smells so good!" J says sleepy.

"Morning! Want some pancakes ?" I ask him smiling.

"Oh yeah! I love your pancakes!" He says back with a huge smile on his face.

"I know, that's why I made them" I tell him while I putt pancakes on a plate, then I add some strawberry and blueberry and put the plate on the table. I do the same for me. I pour coffee in cups and put them on the table.

"J can we go for shopping today? You know I need some clothes since I didn't pack all I would need here" I say.

"Yeah, sure, let's just eat and then we can go for shopping and also we can look around the area or do some  sightseeing if you want" he replies putting pancake in his mouth.

"That actually sounds great!"

I really love this idea. Our internship starts in four days, so before we start, it would be good to look around and of course to buy some proper clothes.

I look at J and again he is fooling around, I can't help but laugh at him. Suddenly his phones starts to ring and his facial expression changes in a second from foolish to super serious. He picks up.

"Speak" his tone is so serious, it's doesn't look like normal J.

"Wait a second" he says in the same tone.

He stands up putting the phone from his ear, he look at me with a light smile.

"Cam, Sorry. I need to take this, it's from work and it's important" he says with guilty eyes.

"That's ok, no worries. I'll clean it here" I smile at him.

"After you're done with cleaning go get ready and we will go" He comes closer to me and kisses my forehead. He turn around putting the phone to his ear.