A happy family

"MAMMA!!" A little girl screamed as she jumped onto her mothers sleeping form.

"Sweetheart what are you doing up? Didn't I put up to bed?" The mother said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Y-ya you dwid but I had a nightmare." The little girl said rubbing her head into her mother's nightgown.

"Hmmm," growned the man next to the women "what's wrong?" He asked tiredly (I think that's a word 😅)

The man, who was probably the young girls father, sat up and turned to the two others. The man looked down at the girl and grabbed her off the women's chest.

"What's wrong my little warrior?" The man wipes the tears off her rosy cheeks.

" I had a nightmare Papa." She said looking up at the older man with watery eyes.

"Ah a nightmare you say?" The man rubbed his chin in thought.

The girl nodded "ya papa is was really scwary." Her eyes watered a bit more tears threatened to spill out of them.

"Hmmm well what do you think we should do about it Ann?" Asked the man turning to his wife.

"I don't know Sam do you think a story might help" As soon as Ann said that the girls eyes brighten and the tears that once plagued her eyes were no more.

"Yes plweas momma!" Both of her parents looked down at her and laughed.

"Of course my little dove," Ann said got out of her bed. " now let's go back to your room. Ok?"

"Ok momma!" The little girl grabbed her mother's hand and dragged her to her room. Alot happier then she had been minutes before.

As the two girl walked out of the room the father laughed to him self before he started to follow the pair with a book under his arm.

"Ok my little dove now what story would you like?" The mother asked as she tucked her little one into her bed.

"Is that even a question honey I think we already know," he held up a old and worn out book with golden designs on the front. "You want us to read you this one right my little warrior?"

The little girl gasped in joy "Yes papa!" The mother laughed as the father took a seat next to her on the bed.

The women grabbed the book gently from her husbands hands. "Ok now were to start?" She ask sarcastically

"From the begging!" Both the father and girl screamed.

"Ok ok. Now once upon a time there lived two species human and monsters they lived together in harmony until one day a something magical happened! A human and a monster fell in love with each other. They grow to love each other more and more with every passing day."

"Did they kiss?" The man asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Eww dad that's gross!" The little girl hit her dads face.

"Yes they did no-"

"Momma not you to!" The girl whined as she made a face.

"We're sorry dove now back to the story."

"Eventually the couple dedicated they were going to get married. They married under the night sky with the stars as there only whiteness. For no one had know about there relationship because it was a forbidden act for monsters and humans to date much less marry.

After they were married they ran away together to prevent anyone form finding out about there relationship. Because If they were found out both know that they would be killed or worse separated.

So the two ran away to a Mt. Ebett, and carved out the mountain as there home. After a couple of years of living in the mountain they had a pair of twins but there was something strange about this pair of twins. One of them took more after the mother who was a goat monster and the other the father who was a human. Just like that two new spices were made the mages and the boss monsters.

Little did this loving family know that there love for each other would be there down fall.

————————————————————————

Before I put this AN there was exactly 666 words and it was 3:00 I died xD.
Anyway this was the first chapter of a book that probably no one will read or even see but whatever. If you do happen to see this give me some feed back plz!

Have a good day/night/morning thank you for reading this garbage 😅❤️